chaz3011
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So for english lit we have to pick 2 books to annotate, compare and write an essay on where we come up with the question ourselves, i’m decided on the theme of mental health but haven’t come up with the question yet. My first book is ‘In All The Bright Places’ by Jennifer Niven, does anyone know of a second book that would be a good choice to compare to this one for my essay???
Last edited by chaz3011; 4 weeks ago
Taby p
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chaz3011)
So for english lit we have to pick 2 books to annotate, compare and write an essay on where we come up with the question ourselves, i’m decided on the theme of mental health but haven’t come up with the question yet. My first book is ‘In All The Bright Places’ by Jennifer Niven, does anyone know of a second book that would be a good choice to compare to this one for my essay???
Hi, Be Not Far from Me, by Mindy McGinnis check that out
PTODout
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chaz3011)
Hello, I think that Abby Sher's 'Miss You Hate You Love You Bye' can be helpful given that its central message is about adolescent mental health, more or less like Jennifer Niven's ‘In All The Bright Places.’
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (241)
57.66%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (53)
12.68%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
11%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.61%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.31%

Watched Threads