The Student Room Group

I’m confused by him

Basically I’ve been speaking to this guy for about 4 months now we met online, anyways we’ve basically spoken every day, he always puts in a lot of convos with our convos on Snapchat and so do I, he’ll even pop up to my stories making 2 convos, so we’re having both a red snap convo and a convo in the chat bit, and one time I aired the red snap but he restarted it, which I took to mean he wanted to keep speaking, anyways I feel like the whole way throughout the 4 months his reply times were terrible some days we would talk a lot but other day I would be on delivered for hours, and maximum a day, he does work alot but the other day I was on delivered for 18 hours but he still posted on his insta story, but again he never replied with one or two word response they always had substance even asked me questions.
I’m just confused what to do, like he can get flirty sometimes I do like him but I don’t know I think I’m going to have friendzone him or brozone him because I deserve better, but why does he keep making convos with me like popping up to my story if he gonna take hours on end to reply, and when he takes hours to reply it makes me feel like he feels like replying to me is a burden.
Reply 1
He's just some guy you are messaging online; why do you think he owes you rapid, regular replies? You want instant responses, pick up the phone and actually talk to him and sort out how things stand between you. It's not like you are dating!
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I’ve been speaking to this guy for about 4 months now we met online, anyways we’ve basically spoken every day, he always puts in a lot of convos with our convos on Snapchat and so do I, he’ll even pop up to my stories making 2 convos, so we’re having both a red snap convo and a convo in the chat bit, and one time I aired the red snap but he restarted it, which I took to mean he wanted to keep speaking, anyways I feel like the whole way throughout the 4 months his reply times were terrible some days we would talk a lot but other day I would be on delivered for hours, and maximum a day, he does work alot but the other day I was on delivered for 18 hours but he still posted on his insta story, but again he never replied with one or two word response they always had substance even asked me questions.
I’m just confused what to do, like he can get flirty sometimes I do like him but I don’t know I think I’m going to have friendzone him or brozone him because I deserve better, but why does he keep making convos with me like popping up to my story if he gonna take hours on end to reply, and when he takes hours to reply it makes me feel like he feels like replying to me is a burden.

From what you have wrote you went into this whatever it is wanting a relationship and not to make that person " friendzoned or brozoned" so I suggest you say it as it is but not through texts so there's no embarrassing screenshot situations after the communications stop. I suggest you snapchat call the person if that's an option and ask them straight up why they don't respond they busy....

It's been only 4 months, you haven't met f2f and your expecting someone to respond within minutes. It doesn't work like that. What if he is busy at work, education or at weddings or has a girlfriend???

Until you meet f2f and are in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship (dating) you don't have any right to question why he hasn't replied to you I'm afraid and you shouldn't be curious too....

Quick Reply

Latest