The Student Room Group

How do I reply

Basically this is a sarcastic convo and he was taking about coming to my uni town to shut me up
Then I said ah my uni twin has me deffo doesn’t need u
Then he said “no one wants you relax :smile:
How would I reply to this?

Also does it sound like he’s being flirty, I’m confused cos he left me in delivered for 23 hours, I’m just confused if I should keep flirting if he is, or just friend or brozone him
Reply 1
I have no idea how to suggest you respond, because the conversation between you and some random-sounding guy makes absolutely no sense.

Context is everything...
Original post by Anonymous
Basically this is a sarcastic convo and he was taking about coming to my uni town to shut me up
Then I said ah my uni twin has me deffo doesn’t need u
Then he said “no one wants you relax :smile:
How would I reply to this?

Also does it sound like he’s being flirty, I’m confused cos he left me in delivered for 23 hours, I’m just confused if I should keep flirting if he is, or just friend or brozone him

No he's not flirting and I don't really know what he's doing.. maybe he just wants to meet you, but you don't want him to meet you in person..

If you think he is flirting just keep the conversation flirting if that's what you want...
Just write "excuse me, what does that mean?"

Stop overthinking it. Are you "dating" this person then only you have a right to be curious why they haven't replied in 23 hours until then start chatting to other people. You do realise some men go out at night, clubbing, other girlfriends on the scene, family weddings ......

Quick Reply