The Student Room Group

CSM Fashion comm fashion Image MA application research

Hi
I'm looking at the CSM fashion communication FashionImage MA.

Does anyone have any tips or advice? Anyone who has done the course or applied?
Portfolio/interview advice?

I'll be doing my MA about five years after graduating from my BA at the age of 40, so I'm a fairly recent grad but being that bit older I also want to get this next education stage right!

I have a first class BA and have been working as a freelance creative (not in London) the last few years so I know I meet the application criteria. I just want to make my application as strong as possible because age wise/career time, I don't have years to keep reapplying or waiting so I'm really keen to get to going and embrace a London education experience/career!

Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts you can offer. If anyone has suggestions of other London unis to have on my radar feel free to let me know.
Hi

Portfolio/interview advice, I’m just wondering what kind of questions they might ask...

I'll be doing my MA about five years after graduating from my BA at the age of 40, so I'm a fairly recent grad but being that bit older I also want to get this next education stage right!

I have a first class BA and have been working as a freelance creative (not in London) the last few years so I know I meet the application criteria. I just want to make my application as strong as possible because age wise/career time, I don't have years to keep reapplying or waiting so I'm really keen to get to going and embrace a London education experience/career!

Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts you can offer. If anyone has suggestions of other London unis to have on my radar feel free to let me know.
Original post by clementine77
Hi

Portfolio/interview advice?

Just bumping this... anybody?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending