Is it too late to change colleges

Watch
UpwindManager18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

Ive enrolled to a college doing a btec but don't think its right for me. I have made an application for sixth form college and have chosen my a level subjects but never completed my enrolment. Is it likely I will be able to change colleges 3 weeks into the year?
Thanks
Last edited by UpwindManager18; 4 weeks ago
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by UpwindManager18)
Hi,

Ive enrolled to a college doing a btec but don't think its right for me. I have made an application for sixth form college and have chosen my a level subjects but never completed my enrolment. Is it likely I will be able to change colleges 3 weeks into the year?
Thanks
Phone them tomorrow - they may not have spaces in the A level subjects you want.
Ash1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by UpwindManager18)
Hi,

Thanks
If you don't ask the college direct and the admissions department then you won't know. No one on this forum can confirm this as it varies so much on numbers on the course and numbers in a college.

I do believe in the very past when I attended I know off one person who changed 1/2 months into the college year due to travel issues.

Non related..
Just to add BTECs get you into University too and Degree Apprenticeships just incase that was the reason for changing. You just got to check the University course you think you'll be doing to see what the entry requirements are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (114)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.08%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads