e.a.bc
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey, is anyone applying to Brighton College this year?
student_anon12
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by e.a.bc)
Hey, is anyone applying to Brighton College this year?
Yep! What subjects are you taking?
e.a.bc
Rep:
(Original post by student_anon12)
Yep! What subjects are you taking?
I am going to be taking biology, chemistry, maths, and business. What about you?
student_anon12
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I am going to be taking biology, chemistry, maths, and business. What about you?
Nice,

I'm taking maths, further maths, physics, and computer science.
e.a.bc
Rep:
Nice,

I'm taking maths, further maths, physics, and computer science.
Have you done the exams?
student_anon12
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Have you done the exams?
No. They are in November.
e.a.bc
Rep:
No. They are in November.
Mine is on the 6th of October.
student_anon12
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Mine is on the 6th of October.
Oh nice. I didn't know people have them at different times. Have some people already done their assessments?
hhcy2006
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi anyone doing exams on 4/11
tele650
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah
emmakx
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Last edited by emmakx; 3 weeks ago
emmakx
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Last edited by emmakx; 3 weeks ago
student_anon12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by emmakx)
Did anyone do the test today?
I did the test on Thursday (4th). How did everyone's exams go? I don't think I did too well on the reading/writing but other than that I think I did well.
888ella
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
What were the questions like? I'm thinking of applying next year possibly
e.a.bc
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I did the test on Thursday (4th). How did everyone's exams go? I don't think I did too well on the reading/writing but other than that I think I did well.
Mine went okay. My only problem was the time, I couldn't finish a few questions but other than it was okay.
e.a.bc
Rep:
(Original post by 888ella)
What were the questions like? I'm thinking of applying next year possibly
The questions aren't that hard. They ask you to analyze a lot and want to see your way of thinking. Also, make sure to review the sciences because that section is more about applying your knowledge rather than showing critical thinking.
e.a.bc
Rep:
Anyone need any assistance? I have been through Brighton examinations before.
Do you go to Brighton College?
tele650
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah
emmakx
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you go to Brighton College?
Last edited by emmakx; 2 weeks ago
student_anon12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes and I know the ins and outs. My instagram is emmakax if you want to talk about Brighton college
Do you know approximately how many applicants there are each year and how many get offers?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.2%
Okay (72)
28.8%
A bit lacking (93)
37.2%
Not good at all (62)
24.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed