Indiaaaa24
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
i want to study dentistry as a graduate (early entry,2022) so i have to apply again but its nothing like the form i applied with for my undergrad degree with the red banner at the top and the menu at the side for each section. does anyone know how to get off ucas hub and start my application? pls help!
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Indiaaaa24)
i want to study dentistry as a graduate (early entry,2022) so i have to apply again but its nothing like the form i applied with for my undergrad degree with the red banner at the top and the menu at the side for each section. does anyone know how to get off ucas hub and start my application? pls help!
Hey there,

UCAS updated their application form this year which is probably why you're not sure how to start! All application forms now go through the UCAS hub, there isn't a separate form

This is from UCAS's website on how to start your application for 2022:

'Register in the UCAS Hub and complete the registration questions – confirming you want to start your studies in 2022 and are interested in ‘Undergraduate’ level of study. You’ll then be taken to your UCAS Hub dashboard, where you’ll see a tile called ‘Your application’. Simply click ‘Start’ to begin your application.'

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...te-application

Hope this helps!
Indiaaaa24
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
Hey there,

UCAS updated their application form this year which is probably why you're not sure how to start! All application forms now go through the UCAS hub, there isn't a separate form

This is from UCAS's website on how to start your application for 2022:

'Register in the UCAS Hub and complete the registration questions – confirming you want to start your studies in 2022 and are interested in ‘Undergraduate’ level of study. You’ll then be taken to your UCAS Hub dashboard, where you’ll see a tile called ‘Your application’. Simply click ‘Start’ to begin your application.'

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...te-application

Hope this helps!
Thanks! I've managed to sort it now
flaviana12
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hello! I sent my application on Friday before UCAS said the hub would be down for the weekend (I can still access it now for some reason, I do not get it). I got the welcome email from UCAS but I did not get any acknowledgement emails from unis. I applied to Cambridge, which should send me the SAQ in 48h, but have not yet. Do you think the weekend does not count? Should I be worried? I am scared that, because I sent my application before the UCAS update, my application got lost. I also applied to UCL, LSE, KCL and QML, which I know should also send acknowledgement emails
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.62%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.72%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (135)
25.81%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.22%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (252)
48.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed