Yoyo1345
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So i have just applied for student finance and my parents did their part today. I instantly got the entitlement summary and it says i have £0 tuition fee and £3.5k maintenance loan.
My course is a 3 year course. I had failed my first year passed second year and failed third year. This is my fourth year of student finance and i am only on year two. I thought i have my course + one year of funding to use. Is it right for me to get this tuition fee or is it because i am late or maybe there was a mistake?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yoyo1345)
So i have just applied for student finance and my parents did their part today. I instantly got the entitlement summary and it says i have £0 tuition fee and £3.5k maintenance loan.
My course is a 3 year course. I had failed my first year passed second year and failed third year. This is my fourth year of student finance and i am only on year two. I thought i have my course + one year of funding to use. Is it right for me to get this tuition fee or is it because i am late or maybe there was a mistake?
Hi Yoyo, students can receive funding for the length of the course plus one additional year.

Based on the information you provided.

You have studied:

-Year 1
- Year 1 again repeat
- Year 2
- Year 3
- Now repeating year 3.

You are not eligible to repeat again as you have already used your additional year to repeat year 1. If you have any Compelling Personal Reasons for having to repeat http://ow.ly/MsMM30pjjOm then you could send in evidence and if it's accepted then you could be funded to repeat again.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
86.71%
No (19)
13.29%

Watched Threads