SS773
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m finalising my UCAS application and was told by my careers teacher to add the MOOCs that I have completed. I’m wondering should I only put on ones that I paid for the certificate for or are any accepted? Also do I just put it in the education section? Thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Only certificated moocs are recognised qualifications so only add those. Add the course provider as a part time place of study then add the moocs as qualifications using the “other” option
SS773
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Only certificated moocs are recognised qualifications so only add those. Add the course provider as a part time place of study then add the moocs as qualifications using the “other” option
Ok, thank you! Also, by the course provider, do you mean the website or the university/institution that ran it on the general website?
Last edited by SS773; 4 weeks ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SS773)
Ok, thank you! Also, by the course provider, do you mean the website or the university/institution that ran it on the general website?
The website. If the university is on the certificate then put that in as the awarding body
Last edited by PQ; 4 weeks ago
SS773
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
The website. If the university is on the certificate then put that in as the awarding body
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads