The Student Room Group

Mental Health

I think I should take the biggest step, and go to a society or event because I like it. I don’t think I should go just because someone else is going. I think people nowadays tend to fear going to places alone, but nobody should ever feel like that. I mean, the best piece of self-care advice that I have heard, is “it is 100% okay to do stuff and go out on your own”! And that’s so great <3
Original post by xoxhavannaxox
I think I should take the biggest step, and go to a society or event because I like it. I don’t think I should go just because someone else is going. I think people nowadays tend to fear going to places alone, but nobody should ever feel like that. I mean, the best piece of self-care advice that I have heard, is “it is 100% okay to do stuff and go out on your own”! And that’s so great <3

You seem like a really positive person both from this post and the help on my thread! I definitely think you should, its your life and its sometimes nice to have an activity that you don’t feel forced or pressured into
Original post by Abi0803
You seem like a really positive person both from this post and the help on my thread! I definitely think you should, its your life and its sometimes nice to have an activity that you don’t feel forced or pressured into

💖💖💖
Reply 3
I definitely think you should, it'll benefit you
Original post by xoxhavannaxox

This is great outlook to have.

University is full of people finding their independence and exploring alone. It is a great way to make new friends and doing something for you.

Enjoy your uni experience!
Lydia :smile:
Original post by Lydia Taylor (YSJU Student Ambassador)
This is great outlook to have.

University is full of people finding their independence and exploring alone. It is a great way to make new friends and doing something for you.

Enjoy your uni experience!
Lydia :smile:

Thank you 😊✨

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending