smith and williamson 2022 grad scheme

Watch
heauliday
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
making a thread for anyone who has applied to this firm this yr.
I've applied for audit and have done their numerical test, just waiting on result now. it was quite easy but the time pressure made it difficult
william1999.123
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I’ve applied for the investment trainee manager scheme and yeah, just waiting on results now
vshah1998855
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi all, what test publisher does Smith and Williamson use? SHL? Capp? Cannot really tell
Knollyjam1
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Did you end up hearing about your results? I’m still waiting too
Knollyjam1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
IBhopeful2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
has anyone applied valuations
Knollyjam1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
IBhopeful2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did the video interview for valuations couple weeks back
Faber212
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, can you please provide more info on what the questions involved? I have done video interviews for many other firms and can share my knowledge of questions with you.
(Original post by IBhopeful2000)
did the video interview for valuations couple weeks b
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed