Fbmemo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi is this combination good for Bsc Management at LSE? (or could I get an offer with this combination):

Maths, Economics, Art

Many Thanks!
(Edit: previously I was thinking between biology or sociology however, my school recommended that I do art so I'm recently considering it and preferring it more than biology or sociology.)
Last edited by Fbmemo; 3 weeks ago
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fbmemo)
Hi is this combination good for Bsc Management at LSE? (or could I get an offer with these combinations):

1. Maths, Economics, Sociology

2. Maths, Economics, Biology

And lastly which one would you recommend more?
Many Thanks!
I would say that sociology is more relevant than biology for your course - the other two subjects are fine.
Fbmemo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
I would say that sociology is more relevant than biology for your course - the other two subjects are fine.
Thanks, I was just a bit worried as I thought LSE wanted the student to have a science in their A levels.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fbmemo)
Thanks, I was just a bit worried as I thought LSE wanted the student to have a science in their A levels.
Not necessarily, and not for this course. However, I've attached an image of the 'subject combinations' page from LSE for this subject. It does note that they are looking for students with an 'eclectic mix of subjects', so whilst sociology is more relevant (probably), biology could be seen as more 'eclectic'! In this case, I'd do whichever one interest you more, and in which you're most likely to get a high grade.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 10.34.59.png
Views: 12
Size:  119.2 KB
Gabriel-01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maths is considered a science anyway so you wouldn’t need to worry about not having biology.
Cirxxbabz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Which one do u like and prefer more, biology or sociology??

Or do u like both equally and wouldn’t mind choosing either?

Also omg I haven’t found anyone yet doing/planning to do the exact course BSc Management!! I’m going to be starting the course in like 2 weeks 😊😊 at a different uni tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (115)
86.47%
No (18)
13.53%

Watched Threads