2706user
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by keziaalee)
I haven’t, have you? How did you find the VLP?
No, I have not! I am super nervous tho, haha. I honeslty have no clue if I did well, what about you?
keziaalee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 2706user)
No, I have not! I am super nervous tho, haha. I honeslty have no clue if I did well, what about you?
50:50 for me. I had my interview first and was super nervous at the start. Let me know when you hear back please, I’m super nervous too haha
2706user
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
50:50 for me. I had my interview first and was super nervous at the start. Let me know when you hear back please, I’m super nervous too haha
Which service line did you apply for? It is audit in London for me And yes, I will let you know once they get back to me!!
user489030000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do we definitely hear back today ?
keziaalee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 2706user)
Which service line did you apply for? It is audit in London for me And yes, I will let you know once they get back to me!!
Audit London too for me, haha was that VLP for Audit London only? Do you know if we will get a call or email?
mykolasteblyk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My application has been on 'hold' for the VLP for 10 days now, really nervous I wont get a chance to sit the VLP
2706user
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Audit London too for me, haha was that VLP for Audit London only? Do you know if we will get a call or email?
It will be a call I am pretty sure
username5520374
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just received a call to tell me i've got it! Said my candidate account should be updated soon. Applied for London Audit
mykolasteblyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rdi99)
Just received a call to tell me i've got it! Said my candidate account should be updated soon. Applied for London Audit
Major congrats!
mykolasteblyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
M

Just received a call too, got the offer
Congrats!!!
username5520374
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mykolasteblyk)
Major congrats!
Thank you so much! Also don't worry about the VLP - I applied pretty early and was on hold for mine (which I think was the first one?) for a few weeks. I'm sure they'll be scheduling more
mykolasteblyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rdi99)
Thank you so much! Also don't worry about the VLP - I applied pretty early and was on hold for mine (which I think was the first one?) for a few weeks. I'm sure they'll be scheduling more
Thanks for the reassurance, I appreciate it! Have been freaking out about it alittle tbh ahah! Again, congrats, and all the best with your future
Mehdi_110
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mykolasteblyk)
Thanks for the reassurance, I appreciate it! Have been freaking out about it alittle tbh ahah! Again, congrats, and all the best with your future
Hi mate, if it helps I've been put on hold as well and I applied the day they opened up. Though only did my interview this sunday due to them asking for additional information.
mykolasteblyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mehdi_110)
Hi mate, if it helps I've been put on hold as well and I applied the day they opened up. Though only did my interview this sunday due to them asking for additional information.
I really appreciate info! Best of luck to you with the process, all the best mate!
eqehaja
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by user489030000)
I've been placed on hold too for deal advisory (London) after passing Delivering outcomes
Hello,
I am about to do the KPMG - Delivering Outcomes Assessment (Audit/London) and was wondering if you could give me any tips/advise on this one. I am mostly concerned with how many video recording questions they were and how to prepare for those beforehand?

Thanks,
Amilola1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey everyone, I hope you’re all good. Last year and the year before I failed delivering outcomes. My video interview skills aren’t the greatest but I’m working on that. However, there is a report writing section and I’m not sure I’m doing well there either. I am open to tips on the report part and also any tips on what to focus on in the video recording please x
Amilola1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by rdi99)
Congrats 🥳
fluffcloud
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi everyone, if you have completed the KPMG VLP, and do you have any tips on what's it like and how to ace it please? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!
Amilola1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by fluffcloud)
Hi everyone, if you have completed the KPMG VLP, and do you have any tips on what's it like and how to ace it please? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!
You’re better off asking in the kpmg graduate 2021 chat. This thread seems all about just announcing the stage their at. I’m yet to see anyone try and help others here.
fluffcloud
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Amilola1)
You’re better off asking in the kpmg graduate 2021 chat. This thread seems all about just announcing the stage their at. I’m yet to see anyone try and help others here.
I see, thank you. I have asked on a few im still waiting as well
Last edited by fluffcloud; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (247)
57.31%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.23%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.58%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise