The Student Room Group

Which of these is marketable in the Uk

Which of these course is Marketable in the UK, Artificial intelligence or Project management? I’d like to see from your point of view because I have gotten unconditional offers from both universities and about to pay tuition deposit
An interesting contrast - project management is a directly applicable skill which relates to a broad range of activities. Artificial intelligence however is a developing field, and depending on the approach taken, could vary from totally on theme to virtually useless - is it a conceptual course or more embedded in systems?
Reply 2
Original post by Dee-Emma
An interesting contrast - project management is a directly applicable skill which relates to a broad range of activities. Artificial intelligence however is a developing field, and depending on the approach taken, could vary from totally on theme to virtually useless - is it a conceptual course or more embedded in systems?

Hi bro, Which one is marketable and employable? Heard you’ll need to have a PHD in artificial intelligence to be able to get jobs in UK
Original post by Me.trypes
Hi bro, Which one is marketable and employable? Heard you’ll need to have a PHD in artificial intelligence to be able to get jobs in UK

Almost certainly not.
Original post by Me.trypes
Which of these course is Marketable in the UK, Artificial intelligence or Project management? I’d like to see from your point of view because I have gotten unconditional offers from both universities and about to pay tuition deposit

What is your degree in? (I'll assume CS)
What do you want to do as a career?

I wouldn't worry about which is more in demand. 40+ hours a week, doing something that your heart isn't in, won't end well. If you enjoy either, you will do well.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by RogerOxon

I wouldn't worry about which is more in demand. 40 hours a week, doing something that your heart isn't in, won't end well. If you enjoy either, you will do
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by RogerOxon

I wouldn't worry about which is more in demand. 40+ hours a week, doing something that your heart isn't in, won't end well. If you enjoy either, you will do well.

My degree is in Agricultural science, I’d like to work in a reputable tech company. I like anything computer related. Man either way I just want to be successful.

Quick Reply

Latest