Smk20
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I am willing to apply for the ospap course in 2022..
Can someone guide me about the procedure for applying to gphc for adjunctation letter
OluAden
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi,

I have a few questions in addition:

What's the difference between the diploma and masters? The diploma is a lot cheaper but I don't want to choose that and get a nasty surprise that you I can't work with it or something.

I have two children and have sorted out the care for them. However, am I allowed to work alongside the OSPAP course? Are there jobs for me? Can my 4 year old go to school?
Smk20
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by OluAden)
Hi,

I have a few questions in addition:

What's the difference between the diploma and masters? The diploma is a lot cheaper but I don't want to choose that and get a nasty surprise that you I can't work with it or something.

I have two children and have sorted out the care for them. However, am I allowed to work alongside the OSPAP course? Are there jobs for me? Can my 4 year old go to school?
Hi,

The diploma is of nine months, whereas the master's is of 1 year which involves an additional research project.

I definitely recommend going for masters instead of diploma, as if you have masters it us of more worth and you can further apply for phd after that if you want, which won't be the case after diploma.

And you are allowed to work only 20hours per week along with ospap.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (152)
55.07%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.77%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.42%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.8%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.71%

Watched Threads