The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Optional module yet to be approved

Is anyone else still waiting for one of their optional modules to be approved? Specifically language modules, I submitted ECON 1081 and CFLS 1J11, but only the first has been approved.
Check your Durham email, my module wasn't getting approved as well, turns out Durham had messaged me multiple times that the module is not part of year 1 course
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone else still waiting for one of their optional modules to be approved? Specifically language modules, I submitted ECON 1081 and CFLS 1J11, but only the first has been approved.

I haven’t heard back yet, having also gone with a language, but I’m not especially anxious as I only submitted it a few days ago. (I originally asked for a module that I couldn’t take, then I couldn’t do my second choice because it was full). When did you submit?
Reply 3
Original post by P0larbear
I haven’t heard back yet, having also gone with a language, but I’m not especially anxious as I only submitted it a few days ago. (I originally asked for a module that I couldn’t take, then I couldn’t do my second choice because it was full). When did you submit?

31st August was when I submitted my modules. As an update, I got an email today telling me the CFLS 1J11 was full, so I've had to apply for a different module, which kind of sucks since out of the 3 optional Econ modules, one isn't available this year, another clashes with my current modules, and the last one I'm not interested in whatsoever. I'll have to settle with learning another language I think.
Yeah I'm waiting for a visual arts and film module.
Original post by Anonymous
31st August was when I submitted my modules. As an update, I got an email today telling me the CFLS 1J11 was full, so I've had to apply for a different module, which kind of sucks since out of the 3 optional Econ modules, one isn't available this year, another clashes with my current modules, and the last one I'm not interested in whatsoever. I'll have to settle with learning another language I think.

Ugh, how annoying! Hope you choose something you will enjoy and can actually take 😅

Quick Reply

Latest