cheating drama in uni halls, does this always happen?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
crazy part is they are both still sleeping together
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
crazy part is they are both still sleeping together
This really is peak uni drama.I think what they get up to in their own time is up to them.However bullying boy B to leave uni is beyond the pale.I thought he was just telling him to mind his own buisness which would be fair enough.Guessing these people are 18 so they were unlikely to stay with their home boyfriend/girlfriend anyway.
AnonFromEu
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Scotney)
This really is peak uni drama.I think what they get up to in their own time is up to them.However bullying boy B to leave uni is beyond the pale.I thought he was just telling him to mind his own buisness which would be fair enough.Guessing these people are 18 so they were unlikely to stay with their home boyfriend/girlfriend anyway.
Number one rule in having relationships when one or both go seperate ways to uni, most of the time, its time to call quits then live a life of anxiety in wondering ''what ifs'' scenarios.
Save the stress of being single in those crucial years of getting a diploma some might say!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hes 20 she's 19
Scotney
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hes 20 she's 19
Are you boy B?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are you boy B?
No i'm also a girl
Gavin2016
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So this guy lets call him A and a girl who both have partners back home have been rumbled because they slept with each other by some other guy lets call him B. so basically guy B caught them out and has told everyone in halls that Guy A and the girl had sex so both of them cheating this resulted in guy A threatening to smash Guy B's face in and now everyone else is getting involved, many are saying Guy B is in the wrong for snitching and are threatening to make his life hell where as one or two are saying he was right to out them, what do you all think? also is uni halls drama like this normal?
Yep, if the other halves are stupid enough not to stick with their other halves. It's such a regular thing. There is another recent thread on here with some guy stressing because his girl is at uni but he doesn't want to move or chuck his job in etc to be with her. If he isn't with her guess what? It's odds on that some other dude will be, but they would rather sit at home stressing while the other half meets others. It kind of communicates what their decision is if they don't decide to go where the other half is or if the other half tells them she wants to live apart from them in halls. In such circumstances the other halves should really expect cheating to occur. If their other halves are dateable in the first instance then odds are they will be dateable enough for others.

It's wasn't obviously anything to do with guy B, he obviously got jealous and who can blame him on that. They've both already got partners but that's not enough for them. Must get annoying that sone can get plenty and others who are decent enough not to cheat go without.
NonIndigenous
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Guy B ended up quitting after Guy A told him if he didn't quit he would beat him until he did
If I were B, guy A would be dead before I'd quit uni. And it wouldn't be a fair fight.
NonIndigenous
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So many things wrong with practically every person you described that is involved. I don't know where to start. Bunch of dyckheads. They all probably deserve to be beaten up. Even better if they do it to one another.

I would never lie to cover someone else's cheating. I might agree to not divulge what I know to others, on the condition that that person stays the hell away from me with their shyt and drama. But if someone ever asked me a direct question about it, I still wouldn't lie to cover them. I'm quite at peace with burning a social circle to the ground if that's how it is to be. I've done it before. These kinds of people disgust me & they deserve it.
Last edited by NonIndigenous; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
So many things wrong with practically every person you described that is involved. I don't know where to start. Bunch of dyckheads. They all probably deserve to be beaten up. Even better if they do it to one another.

I would never lie to cover someone else's cheating. I might agree to not divulge what I know to others, on the condition that that person stays the hell away from me with their shyt and drama. But if someone ever asked me a direct question about it, I still wouldn't lie to cover them. I'm quite at peace with burning a social circle to the ground if that's how it is to be. I've done it before. These kinds of people disgust me & they deserve it.
the girl's boyfriend back home has now found out
Gavin2016
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
the girl's boyfriend back home has now found out
Yeah doesn't surprise me. Odds are he will now be upset wondering why he was cheated on when he couldn't be bothered to make the move with her or possibly she didn't want that. If the latter then she didn't really care about him and was very liable indeed to cheat. If the former then it just communicates to her he is not bothered enough about the relationship to be with her and again she is likely to cheat but in that case he only had himself to blame. So many other halves are idiots who go with the former thinking that their dateable other half won't be tempted to other people while at uni, a recipe for disaster pretty much every time. Sitting back in a relationship like that and being lazy thinking the relationship will just keep flowing is just unrealistic. It's why some couples have the common sense to break up beforehand, the ones that realise that it's neither fair to hold each other to a relationship that is in a holding pattern in each others young lives and that it will hurt even more when the almost certain cheating occurs more do than a break up beforehand. At least that way both sides can in theory enjoy themselves and get back together after without the thought and pain of the other cheating on their memories. Let's face it if anyone is young and hot enough then most want to enjoy having fun dating many in their young lives than pass over on that due to some other half they hardly ever see for several years.

Just be thankful you are not involved and sit back and watch the free soap opera unfold I would say.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gavin2016)
Yeah doesn't surprise me. Odds are he will now be upset wondering why he was cheated on when he couldn't be bothered to make the move with her or possibly she didn't want that. If the latter then she didn't really care about him and was very liable indeed to cheat. If the former then it just communicates to her he is not bothered enough about the relationship to be with her and again she is likely to cheat but in that case he only had himself to blame. So many other halves are idiots who go with the former thinking that their dateable other half won't be tempted to other people while at uni, a recipe for disaster pretty much every time. Sitting back in a relationship like that and being lazy thinking the relationship will just keep flowing is just unrealistic. It's why some couples have the common sense to break up beforehand, the ones that realise that it's neither fair to hold each other to a relationship that is in a holding pattern in each others young lives and that it will hurt even more when the almost certain cheating occurs more do than a break up beforehand. At least that way both sides can in theory enjoy themselves and get back together after without the thought and pain of the other cheating on their memories. Let's face it if anyone is young and hot enough then most want to enjoy having fun dating many in their young lives than pass over on that due to some other half they hardly ever see for several years.

Just be thankful you are not involved and sit back and watch the free soap opera unfold I would say.
yeah well she was crying on the phone to him because he ended it, yes Im glad I broke up with my bf before I came to uni
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
A guy I know in my halls is constantly cheating on his girl back home
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (135)
33.58%
Yes - a trusted person (106)
26.37%
No (109)
27.11%
I'm not sure (52)
12.94%

Watched Threads