needhelp_2021
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I applied to study at a university away from home, however, my circumstances have now changed and so I have returned home and got a place through clearing to study at a local university. I didn't attend any lectures at my old university, however, because the year has technically started, my student finance account says that I can't make any changes to my details online and that I have to contact my old university for them to do this. Beneath this, it says that any changes I make to my application now will take at least 6 weeks to be processed. Does this mean that my tuition fees won't be paid for 6 weeks? I'm already starting late and I can't wait 6 weeks for my fees to be paid. I don't have the money to pay for my fees myself. What do I do?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Talk to your new university student records or registry team. Give them your student finance reference numbers and let them know about your other registration. They should be able to help talk to your old university to sort out the finance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (299)
57.28%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (74)
14.18%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
11.3%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.43%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.98%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed