A old friend popped up and i dont know whether or not his is sincere

Watch
Hdisososb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So im like 19 now and back in in year 7 i had this friend where we were like best friends we would have sleepovers and chill with each other like everyday but then he moved to another school because he moved houses.then later on i started talking again and going to his house.but i cant remember what happened but we just stopped talking.randomly just pops up out of no where and says hes coming to college i was excited lol and then i never saw him and then i texted him and he never replied and then eventually i saw him and he never said anything to me and i thought he was just blanking me and i was just well ok then be like that and i had no idea what i did. Then again randomly he texts me saying how u been and stuff i say yh good and i said i thought u didnt like me, he said it was nothing like that and he was just really nervous coz i was with my boys and he found it awkward and he even said it was his fault for not saying anything coz he made it awkward coz he thought i wouldnt wanna chill.but now i dont know coz i dont wanna waste my time with him if hes just gonna stop talking to me again or if he really want to meet and chill again.im sorry that this is so long.
Last edited by Hdisososb; 4 weeks ago
meymey:)
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe he was just feeling nervous? As a new student I know how that feels and maybe for support he called u as he knew he was going to the same college as u.

If he does the same thing again then there is no point however maybe give him one more chance and see what he wants?

Hope this helped
Hdisososb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by meymey:))
Maybe he was just feeling nervous? As a new student I know how that feels and maybe for support he called u as he knew he was going to the same college as u.

If he does the same thing again then there is no point however maybe give him one more chance and see what he wants?

Hope this helped
Yeah i get how he was was nervous at college to meet me and stuff.but yeah i guess your right i should give one more chance and see what happens, its just i dont wanna be hurt again by him.but thanks for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (296)
57.59%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
14.01%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (57)
11.09%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (43)
8.37%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.89%

Watched Threads