The Student Room Group

do tall men like short women like we like them?

Anyone have stats on this

Scroll to see replies

idek but i'm 5'10 as a female so i might struggle trying to find myself a man if that is the case
Original post by hungrysalamander
No. Source: @Lucifer323
sorry for summoning you again byt you have your rules:
No midgys
No chubbys
No annoying chubby and midgy

I SAW THAT ON THE OTHER THREAD HAHAHA lmaooo
Reply 3
Original post by AF2Dr
Here's a study about this:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020

It seems (bluntly) that women care more about men's height than men care about women's height.

Oo so the chances of a tall guy liking me are in my favour
Men don't care about height, they just don't care, they care about hair, body shape, appearance of vagina and face
Original post by 1Y2K TRAP
Men don't care about height, they just don't care, they care about hair, body shape, appearance of vagina and face

You were doing so well and then you made it weird
Reply 6

Ummm, really!
I didn’t know that, I must be a different species 😅
You were doing so well and then you made it weird

And add to that list: they also care about ass (has to perky) and boobs

to summarise, men don' care as much about height but care about tons of other things which is why most women are insecure about their appearance and spend a fortune maintaining their appearance
Original post by Anonymous
to summarise, men don' care as much about height but care about tons of other things which is why most women are insecure about their appearance and spend a fortune maintaining their appearance

I'm a woman and I have been with a boyfriend before so I know what they care about.

I’m a man and I don’t care about ass or tits🤦🏻*♂️. Personality and face is all that matters to me.
I'm a woman and I have been with a boyfriend before so I know what they care about.

I'm a woman who has been with many boyfriends
Reply 12
I’m a man and I don’t care about ass or tits🤦🏻*♂️. Personality and face is all that matters to me.

PRSOM

A sample size of 1 is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a woman who has been with many boyfriends

Have u not studied sampling in school?
No. Source: @Lucifer323
sorry for summoning you again but you have your rules:
No midgys
No chubbys
No annoying chubby and midgy

This is all you ever say looool
Original post by icecream2021
This is all you ever say looool

If you check my post history you would see more variation. I don't just copy and paste stuff.

Maybe you are nice. Face and hair obviously comes number 1 since that is what you see initially.
And the boobs, ass and vagina definitely make a difference. Someone with big ass or big boobs and flat stomach is way more attractive and a lot of women are insecure about their vagina appearance because it needs to be smooth, hairless, soft and smell like water. A lot of men expect this.
the truth i am 150 cm tall i am short please dont talk about this in a bad way because i will feel bad for myself because i cant get taller as what i wish.
Reply 19
🤣🤣🤣
Your not even a female

Quick Reply