A level history : component 2 depth study

Watch
ma15
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was wondering whether anyone who took/ is currently taking A-level history has a good structure plan on how to answer ' Asses the value of the source to an historian studying....'
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello. This is pretty easy. All that you need to do is to use the wording of the question as fodder for your entire coursework essay. Look at both primary and secondary sources, make notes and then carefully assess their overall credibility level etc as well. Good luck. Your whole history essay needs to ebb and flow really like a river. Set out your essay properly. Refer to your class notes in order to write up your essay. Evaluate a number of sources using these to help-
Credibility level
Ability to understand the information
Reading speed
Meaning of text
Your impression overall about the source
Type of source in question you used
ma15
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Hello. This is pretty easy. All that you need to do is to use the wording of the question as fodder for your entire coursework essay. Look at both primary and secondary sources, make notes and then carefully assess their overall credibility level etc as well. Good luck. Your whole history essay needs to ebb and flow really like a river. Set out your essay properly. Refer to your class notes in order to write up your essay. Evaluate a number of sources using these to help-
Credibility level
Ability to understand the information
Reading speed
Meaning of text
Your impression overall about the source
Type of source in question you used
This is beyond helpful , thankyou so much !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (44)
89.8%
No (5)
10.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise