is it okay to gift unused second hand things?

Watch
fhjskssskbwhhw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve never done this but it’s my friends birthday soon and i’ve got this skincare set that I bought but never used, would it be okay to give it to her?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes.
But never regift a present to the same person that originally gave it to you unless you are intending to be rude.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you never used it, so it's not second hand. as long as it's not expired or near expiry you can gift it
Saba432
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by fhjskssskbwhhw)
I’ve never done this but it’s my friends birthday soon and i’ve got this skincare set that I bought but never used, would it be okay to give it to her?
It’s not second hand if you’ve not used it. It’s completely okay to give it. I remember once gifting my friend this perfume someone gave me and I didn’t like the smell but my friend absolutely loved it
Allie4
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I do it all the time. If its been kept in good condition (and not something that my friend brought for me) then I always gift it to someone. Its just good sense. Saves money and it doesn't go to waste.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ofc I'd be mad if you didn't and just threw it out and wasted a very good product someone else could've benefited from
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (296)
57.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
13.95%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (58)
11.24%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.53%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.88%

Watched Threads