The Student Room Group

EY 2022 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blancog
When did everyone hear about if they passed EY Experience Day?

I heard about it after a month
Reply 81
Hi everyone, I've recently applied to the summer internship. I completed the job simulation over a week ago. I checked my account portal the other day and noticed a message saying additional information is needed to proceed with my application. I've checked my email but haven't received anything. Anyone have any idea what this means? Thanks.
Original post by HQ479
Hi everyone, I've recently applied to the summer internship. I completed the job simulation over a week ago. I checked my account portal the other day and noticed a message saying additional information is needed to proceed with my application. I've checked my email but haven't received anything. Anyone have any idea what this means? Thanks.

Same thing happened to me. I did not receive any emails after passing the JS (no feedback received from the portal either).

8/11 - Sent an email asking which information they required + the feedback reports.
17/11 - Received an email saying I'm onto the experience day.

Would be best to send them an email.
Reply 83
Original post by HH2021
Hi everyone, this is my timeline for the EY Graduate Assurance programme in Manchester Sept 2022:

16th Sept - Applied online
19th Sept - Invited to complete Numerical Assessment
21st Sept - Invited to complete Job Simulation
28th Sept - Completed Job Simulation
5th Oct - Invited to Experience Day on 4th November
4th Nov - Experience Day
5th Nov - Experience Day feedback via ImPACT (did not include outcome)
9th Nov - Passed Experience Day and Final Interview confirmed for 16th November
16th Nov - Final Interview
17th Nov - Offered a place at EY

I hope this helps, I'd be happy to answer any questions on the application process.

Wow congratulations!! Im at the final stage myself for the interview which is this Monday any advice?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by alex20000
Same thing happened to me. I did not receive any emails after passing the JS (no feedback received from the portal either).

8/11 - Sent an email asking which information they required + the feedback reports.
17/11 - Received an email saying I'm onto the experience day.

Would be best to send them an email.

Interesting. I did receive a feedback report for the job sim but no outcome. I sent them an email but they still haven't replied. Did they respond to your email and tell you what additional information they needed?
Original post by HQ479
Interesting. I did receive a feedback report for the job sim but no outcome. I sent them an email but they still haven't replied. Did they respond to your email and tell you what additional information they needed?

No, they never replied to me (I'm pretty sure)... I got an automatic response email saying my case was closed - did not need to send them any additional information. Shortly after, received another email saying I'm onto the next stage (Assessment centre).
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by HH2021

Any information on the Experience day - what kind of tasks did you have to complete... was it mainly group work? Thanks!
Reply 87
anyone applied for sustainable finance?
Original post by WWWDW
anyone applied for sustainable finance?

i did! which stage are you at?
Original post by alex20000
Any information on the Experience day - what kind of tasks did you have to complete... was it mainly group work? Thanks!

Just attended a webinar on the Experience Day. During the day, there's a individual exercise (numerical/ verbal reasoning tests), then a group exercise, or vice versa. There's a talk or two + some time to network with others throughout the day. Best of luck if anyone has their AC soon!
Reply 90
Original post by LisaChai
i did! which stage are you at?

I'm still waiting to see if I get the job sim
Hey guys, does anyone know the email to contact EY Recruitment? Would like to request an update on my application.
Reply 92
Original post by WWWDW
I'm still waiting to see if I get the job sim

I am in the same position, I got an email saying that my application is on hold and will be shortlisting candidates soon. Does anyone know what this means?
Reply 93
Original post by JKo11
I am in the same position, I got an email saying that my application is on hold and will be shortlisting candidates soon. Does anyone know what this means?

I got the same email on the weekend
Original post by CloudStudent
I’m still getting shortlisting emails after the NRT Assessments (consulting). It’s been 3 weeks. Can I still get through to JS?

Hi, I am in the same situation. I am still getting shortlisting emails after NRT assessment. It's been 6 weeks since I completed JS.
Do you get the invitation for the Job sim straight away if you passed or is there a delay?
Original post by RoadmanSachs
Do you get the invitation for the Job sim straight away if you passed or is there a delay?

“Roadman Sachs” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s funny
Reply 97
It has been 6 days since i done my AC, anyone not hear back too?
Reply 98
Original post by Zikang
It has been 6 days since i done my AC, anyone not hear back too?

You won't hear back for a while took me about a month
Reply 99
Original post by oci9
You won't hear back for a while took me about a month

As in it took a month for you to hear back after the EY experience day?

Quick Reply

Latest