Girl making me feel depressed

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently in year 11 (last year of school) And i have been close with this girl i have a crush on for about a year now. But she doesnt like me and i think she likes someone else in my year. I talk to her alot but when i see her in an xbox party or calling this other guy it just makes me feel so upset. I also think we have become slightly less close recently and i miss the times we used to have together…I need a way to stop liking her but its so unbelievably hard to stop talking to the person u love. However, the whole situation is just making me feel depressed most days and i cant continue like this. Any advice would be appreciated.
InfiniteWill
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am currently in year 11 (last year of school) And i have been close with this girl i have a crush on for about a year now. But she doesnt like me and i think she likes someone else in my year. I talk to her alot but when i see her in an xbox party or calling this other guy it just makes me feel so upset. I also think we have become slightly less close recently and i miss the times we used to have together…I need a way to stop liking her but its so unbelievably hard to stop talking to the person u love. However, the whole situation is just making me feel depressed most days and i cant continue like this. Any advice would be appreciated.
Soldier, this is how life is... You have to get over her one way or another, since she doesn't feel the same for you

Either instead of texting her, do something else that makes you real happy so you can take your mind off her and also be attracted to doing whatever you wanna do instead of thinking about her
Maybe hit up another girl if you like.. even just as friends for now

You just need to refocus on something or someone else...
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't think you love her, you just really like her. Unfortunately that's life, not everybody you like will like you back.
MsBobatea123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am afraid that is the sad thing about life sometimes there are different plans for us and maybe she isn't the one for you. Instead of getting in a rut about it, focus on yourself and work on you. You are still young focus on your GCSEs,mental/physical health and other hobbies and interests (develop yourself). The best thing you can do is establish yourself before you find the one for you. I also talk to God, when I am upset/depressed (I'm a Christain btw) and he helps me release he will always be there for me, even when I feel like nothing is working in life. So maybe try to talk to him (but it is all up to you ). Hope this helps xx
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by InfiniteWill)
Soldier, this is how life is... You have to get over her one way or another, since she doesn't feel the same for you

Either instead of texting her, do something else that makes you real happy so you can take your mind off her and also be attracted to doing whatever you wanna do instead of thinking about her
Maybe hit up another girl if you like.. even just as friends for now

You just need to refocus on something or someone else. thanks bro🙏
(Original post by MsBobatea123)
I am afraid that is the sad thing about life sometimes there are different plans for us and maybe she isn't the one for you. Instead of getting in a rut about it, focus on yourself and work on you. You are still young focus on your GCSEs,mental/physical health and other hobbies and interests (develop yourself). The best thing you can do is establish yourself before you find the one for you. I also talk to God, when I am upset/depressed (I'm a Christain btw) and he helps me release he will always be there for me, even when I feel like nothing is working in life. So maybe try to talk to him (but it is all up to you ). Hope this helps xx
Thank you 🙏
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ahh teenage love, such a cute thing.
If you want to get over her nthough the best way is to simply notn hang around with her anymore, youd be surprised how quickly the feelings go.
frostwolf51
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey man i feel you i had a girl flirt with me on a long bus ride(10th year) and even fell asleep on my shoulder and then she told me she got a boyfriend the next day and all he has done is sexually abuse her and ask her for nudes and i keep myself open for her but she doesn't take the opportunity and i'm genuinely worried about her getting r*ped by this dude and i'm scared for her she wont tell her parents what she did and i promised not to tell anyone at school.
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It seems like you’re making yourself depressed. Why did you torture yourself by trying to be friends with her? Move on.
PTODout
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"If you really need something, you have to steal it from someone. That is the way of the world" Berlin, Money Heist.
frostwolf51
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by opiyokennedy976)
"If you really need something, you have to steal it from someone. That is the way of the world" Berlin, Money Heist.
faxxxxxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
87.32%
No (18)
12.68%

Watched Threads