is there a way i could get out of my pe lessons?

Watch
clowp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i was wondering if there was a way that i could get out of pe classes without needing a note or anything..?
since i was a kid I've always had alot of body image issues and i always struggled with changing infront of everyone else because i felt so ashamed of myself and thought they would make fun of me or judge me and that honestly never changed. also for the past around 2 and a half years ive been feeling horrible (woozyness, lightheadedness, weakness and fatigue, severe headaches, ect.) and my mum has been putting off how i feel and not tried to take me to the doctor or anything because she thinks im lying. i keep getting sick aswell and i have atleast another pe lesson that i can get away from because she took the time to give me a note but next week im going to have to do it and its basically brought me to tears. the entire lesson as a whole makes me feel self conscious and stressed out like hell and i dread going to school because of it (and more but thats for a different discussion.) once i came to a point where i tried forging notes but my hands are always shakey and my handwritings bad so they stopped believing them and ive tried to make excuses in lesson for why (e.g i fell or i have a really bad headache or i feel like im sick) which usually aren't lies but even then i get questioned and made to do it. i really just need something to do to get out of it or im literally going to die next week from all the stress and fear
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Try this
Get the doctor to test you for something then write a note
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what is your PE teacher like? could you talk to them, explain how it makes you feel, and ask if they have any ideas, maybe like getting changed separately, or doing a different form of PE? or a different teacher you feel comfortable with, who could help work something out? it is so much better to talk about these sorts of things than to try and hide it or make excuses
the headaches and fatigue etc don't sound much fun, probably best to see a doctor to see if anything is up
and a lot of people feel a bit self-conscious during PE, and it is very likely that they aren't going to judge you
hope everything goes ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (113)
57.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.17%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.18%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.12%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.58%

Watched Threads