Help - need advise on outcomes based teachingWatch
Could you please please help a student with your years of teaching experience.
I'm studying for a Diploma of Education part- time (in Western Australia) and don't have pracs until
next year. I'm currently working on an assignment that involves interviewing teachers for their
views on processes involved in lesson planning in the context of a school setting. Focusing on how
teachers in the classroom incorporate outcomes from the curriculum frame works.
I have outlined some interview questions below, which I hope you will answer or give some of your
own view points (please add anything that you feel is important):
1. How do you conduct outcomes based lessons with large classes. In that, there with more Students
comes increased kaos.
2. Can you link other subjects into your units. Are other teachers supportive with this?
3. How much time do you spend planning? Does it get easier ?
4. What assessment strategies do you use ? Tests, assignments, interviews, class discussions,
5. Do you improve your lessons through self evaluation and student feedback.
6. Who, where & how do you get help?
Many Thanks Trevor