The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Transferring university is it too late

I’m thinking of transferring universities from UCA to Ravensbourne but I’m not entirely sure if I still can as the course dates are starting next week.

I’m dealing with the problem that I can’t move back to Farnham as I would like to study from home but travelling 3 hours to get there and come back home it would be so exhausting? I’m studying interior architecture and design and I know that ravensbourne has a similar course as I had an unconditional offer from them while applying last year.
Should I drop out and reapply as I would still like to start from the first year if I wore to change.
Do you think it’s worth for me to travel and what are your thoughts on ravensbourne.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
What year are you in?Have you signed an accommodation contract?If going into second year why do you want to study from home suddenly?
London
All you can do is ask Ravensbourne - email them today.
Agree with McGinger, contact them to ask. Try calling first given the late stage we’re at.

I’d be prepared for them to say no. In which case you need to find out whether they consider transfers at all, and whether your plan B is a gap year and reapplying. The pinned Transfer FAQ at the top of this sub forum will be of use.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by McGinger
All you can do is ask Ravensbourne - email them today.

Will do thank you for answering! X
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Admit-One
Agree with McGinger, contact them to ask. Try calling first given the late stage we’re at.

I’d be prepared for them to say no. In which case you need to find out whether they consider transfers at all, and whether your plan B is a gap year and reapplying. The pinned Transfer FAQ at the top of this sub forum will be of use.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending