The Student Room Group

so it has been decided after the 6 month probationary period

that employment will not continue and they will not extend my contract, but i’m confused, I did all tasks perfectly apart from twice that wasn’t my fault. Is it because I submitted work late twice and I asked too many questions or could it be because of lack of funding?
Submitting work late is never a good look. Missed deadlines can mean costly delays and holdups, they really don't want that.
Reply 2
Original post by Kogomogo
Submitting work late is never a good look. Missed deadlines can mean costly delays and holdups, they really don't want that.

as in its due in on friday and i would be checking over work on friday and submit it later on after the time on friday or when it turns saturday at 12am after using the whole of friday to check work.
Original post by Anon346775
that employment will not continue and they will not extend my contract, but i’m confused, I did all tasks perfectly apart from twice that wasn’t my fault. Is it because I submitted work late twice and I asked too many questions or could it be because of lack of funding?

Ask the employer why they aren't keeping you on.
Only they will know why and can give you feedback. Obviously submitting work late isn't a good look. But if it was the Kickstart scheme like you said then it may be finding. The only way to know for sure is to ask them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending