The Student Room Group

Cambridge Colleges that take the most International students for medicine A100

Hi my daughter plans to apply to Cambridge as an International Student for medicine A100 and we are confused about how to go about selecting a college. Which college do you think is more open to accepting international students for medicine?
Original post by Smmedic
Hi my daughter plans to apply to Cambridge as an International Student for medicine A100 and we are confused about how to go about selecting a college. Which college do you think is more open to accepting international students for medicine?

International places for Medicine are limited across the University and there is strict moderation. For this, the colleges are split into 4 groups and each group has a certain number of overseas places to award to the strongest overseas candidates. There is no point trying to select a college on this basis - the moderation is too strict.
Reply 2
Original post by St Edmund's Admission
International places for Medicine are limited across the University and there is strict moderation. For this, the colleges are split into 4 groups and each group has a certain number of overseas places to award to the strongest overseas candidates. There is no point trying to select a college on this basis - the moderation is too strict.

Thank you for your reply. This does help. I guess she should then apply to the college that best suits her personality and preferences.

Quick Reply