The Student Room Group

Business Management degree students

I was thinking of taking this degree (Business Management) , and I was wondering how the students are like typically in this degree? I have an idea in my head that they're douchebags but i don;t know whether that is true.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by HasanKaiser
I was thinking of taking this degree (Business Management) , and I was wondering how the students are like typically in this degree? I have an idea in my head that they're douchebags but i don;t know whether that is true.

Heyy

This is the course I'm studying on and there's a great mix of students, some have come on straight from high school and others who are a little older and have come back to study for the first time. Overall it has a great reputation for attracting strong candidates but from what I've seen and experienced, they are definitely a friendly, motivated and helpful group of students who don't come across as anything else :wink:

Hope that helps!

Stef @ ENU
Reply 2
Original post by ENUOfficial
Heyy

This is the course I'm studying on and there's a great mix of students, some have come on straight from high school and others who are a little older and have come back to study for the first time. Overall it has a great reputation for attracting strong candidates but from what I've seen and experienced, they are definitely a friendly, motivated and helpful group of students who don't come across as anything else :wink:

Hope that helps!

Stef @ ENU

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending