what shall i do with my maintenance loan?

Watch
boiwthboi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm living at home with my parents, my university is a couple of minutes away but I still applied for a maintenance loan for my first year at uni, because I was meant to be living in accommodation but no longer will be doing so. What would you advise I do with the money I have received? I kinda wanna buy some clothes and books and a shelf with it. But I don't know -_- Shall I invest it into something?

Actually, my uncle said he will buy me books but my dumbass said 'its ok, I have lots of books for now' BUT HE STILL ASKED AGAIN AND I LEFT HIM ON READ. NOW I WANT BOOKS BUT I FIND IT SO WEIRD TO ASK SOMEONE TO BUY SOMETHING FOR ME
Kmaimoonak
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If your circumstances have changed and you got a loan based on living w/out parents and no longer are you should prob update that w SFE and go from there
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by boiwthboi)
I'm living at home with my parents, my university is a couple of minutes away but I still applied for a maintenance loan for my first year at uni, because I was meant to be living in accommodation but no longer will be doing so. What would you advise I do with the money I have received? I kinda wanna buy some clothes and books and a shelf with it. But I don't know -_- Shall I invest it into something?

Actually, my uncle said he will buy me books but my dumbass said 'its ok, I have lots of books for now' BUT HE STILL ASKED AGAIN AND I LEFT HIM ON READ. NOW I WANT BOOKS BUT I FIND IT SO WEIRD TO ASK SOMEONE TO BUY SOMETHING FOR ME
You are contractually obliged to inform SFE of any change to your circumstances that may lead to a change in award of funding.
boiwthboi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
You are contractually obliged to inform SFE of any change to your circumstances that may lead to a change in award of funding.
(Original post by Kmaimoonak)
If your circumstances have changed and you got a loan based on living w/out parents and no longer are you should prob update that w SFE and go from there
i have. i've updated my circumstances and informed sfe of each and every change to my application. and I am still eligible to receive the loan due to other personal circumstances I have, and I am happy to receive the loan aswell.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (114)
86.36%
No (18)
13.64%

Watched Threads