aliiya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I would like to apply as an ICAEW CFAB student and undertake the exams required to complete the CFAB qualification.

Are the study materials provided by ICAEW for each module enough to pass the exams, or are there other revision materials that I should also consider.
MarkJohnson97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello - I completed the ACA in July. Whilst I didn’t do CFAB I believe the 6 exams are the same as the certificate level. The learning materials from the ICAEW are absolutely enough to pass. For accounting, principles of tax and management information the questions will be virtually the same as the ICAEW learning materials. For assurance, law and business finance and technology the questions that do come in the exam can be slightly different to what’s in the question bank. However, everything that comes up is in the ICAEW learning materials.
Daliya Ar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MarkJohnson97)
Hello - I completed the ACA in July. Whilst I didn’t do CFAB I believe the 6 exams are the same as the certificate level. The learning materials from the ICAEW are absolutely enough to pass. For accounting, principles of tax and management information the questions will be virtually the same as the ICAEW learning materials. For assurance, law and business finance and technology the questions that do come in the exam can be slightly different to what’s in the question bank. However, everything that comes up is in the ICAEW learning materials.
Hi,

Congratulations on your pass. I am preparing my final three advanced level now, I'm wondering which tutor did you use when you were preparing for your exam?

Many thanks,
Daliya
MarkJohnson97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Daliya. I work for one of the Big 4 so we used BPP. However, I did by the mock exams for case study from Kieran Doe at ACA Masters. His mock exams and exam technique for case are exceptional and would recommend him to anyone for case!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (151)
84.83%
No (27)
15.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed