The Student Room Group

HSBC 2022 graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessilover98
Hi all, its been a month and i haven’t gotten any reply from HSBC. Is that normal for everyone?
The written response question was to tell them what response you would give to the client and i didn’t write it in the email format but in a what i would say format. Is that a problem?

Hi, it seems only certain schemes got replies - including operations - while most others didn't unless it was a quick rejection. While I cannot say for sure, the format of an email is important but probs won't be a deal breaker because a lot of the information would be used in both. However, they might be looking for that formal email response but again I can't say for sure...

In general HSBC are incredibly slow and probs need to hire a few more recruiters to get through the apps faster so nothing we can do except wait and get on with other apps.
Hey, has anyone completed the job simulation for WPB?
Anyone heard back from HSBC for the Global private banking graduate scheme?
Reply 83
Anyone heard back from HSBC for the Global private banking graduate scheme?

Hey, I've applied for this scheme, and I gave my JS on the 5th. No reply yet :/
Reply 84
Original post by Kavya30

Same here, I also did mine on the 5th
Original post by Kavya30

Haha, gave mine on the 22nd of sept 🤣
Haha, gave mine on the 22nd of sept 🤣

Completed mine on the 15th Sept .... not heard since lol
Anyone emailed hr about when they’re holding grad AC’s? was shortlisted/passed on 23rd of September and nothing since? (Ops)

I saw a SA get an AC on another thread but no full times yet
Original post by 2022grad3747
Anyone emailed hr about when they’re holding grad AC’s? was shortlisted/passed on 23rd of September and nothing since? (Ops)

I saw a SA get an AC on another thread but no full times yet

I had a coding test a couple of weeks ago after the JS, not heard anything since

Can I ask which thread you saw that person with the AC?
Original post by umxrino
I had a coding test a couple of weeks ago after the JS, not heard anything since

Can I ask which thread you saw that person with the AC?

The official investment banking 2022 internship one I believe
Reply 90
Congratulations! How would you respond to the
I'm applying for an internship. Done JS and received an email that said I have met the minimum benchmark and my application will be under deeper review about two weeks ago. I've heard nothing since then. Is it a bad sign?
Original post by tonybz_zhao
I'm applying for an internship. Done JS and received an email that said I have met the minimum benchmark and my application will be under deeper review about two weeks ago. I've heard nothing since then. Is it a bad sign?

Hope not lol as same with me but since the 23rd, I think (hope) the first ACs are only just starting
Original post by 2022grad3747
Hope not lol as same with me but since the 23rd, I think (hope) the first ACs are only just starting

Just asked some 'insiders', normally it takes at least 4 weeks to arrange ACs, so, be patient for now.
Hi Guys

Has anyone passed or received an offer for WPB? If anyone that fits the description above I'd love to have a quick chat :smile:

Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey!

Anybody who has applied for the tech grad scheme, what stages are you on? Anyone had an AC come through?

Thanks
Original post by Rad 08
I got moved to the next stage! Have you done yours?

Ah that’s great news! I haven’t yet, I will be doing it this weekend :smile: have you?
Hey all,
Anyone applied for the commercial graduate role here? I just completed the OIA and was wondering what to expect in the JS round?
Reply 98
Anyone here who has applied to the HSBC Quantitative Finance grad scheme mind talking me through the process and give me some advice?
I've got my assessment centre this week, anyone have any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest