The Student Room Group

Sofia Medical University Bulgarian Documents!!

Hey guys,

I have applied to Sofia Medical University in Bulgaria and I have sent my Legalised documents to my Agency in Bulgaria.

And he is now asking for 200 euros (£170) for Legalisation of documents and Translation into Bulgarian language.

I was wondering if anyone else did the same process for admission into a Bulgarian University. Did they also pay 200 euros.

Thankyouu

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am also applying to Sofia MU. After I sent my legalised documents they did need to be translated. I paid around £125
Reply 2
Original post by mbhawoodin
Hi, I am also applying to Sofia MU. After I sent my legalised documents they did need to be translated. I paid around £125

Ohh okay thanksss.
Have you done the entrance exam for Sofia.
Original post by Iramdo
Ohh okay thanksss.

Not yet. I’ll be sitting the exam on 9th October
Reply 4

Ohh okay thanksss.

Not yet. I’ll be sitting the exam on 9th October

Ohhh okay so am I. How are you feeling about the entrance exam? Have you gone through an agency
Yeah I’ve applied through InterHECS. I’m feeling alright about the entrance exam. Just the usual exam nerves lol. How about you?
What exam prep materials have you used?
Also, is there a gc or something that can be made for all of us UK applicants?
Reply 8
Yeah I’ve applied through InterHECS. I’m feeling alright about the entrance exam. Just the usual exam nerves lol. How about you?

Ohh okay. I applied through IGeneration Agency.
I’m abit scared about it. Have they given you like 800 Biology and Chemistry questions to revise.
Reply 9

Do you have any idea about the exam structure and how it’s going to be since it’s online?

My agency told me it’s on Camera like Zoom.
But other students who are a part of EU did the entrance exam on 7th of September so I have no idea how it’s going to be.

Thanksss
Original post by Cheesecake19
Also, is there a gc or something that can be made for all of us UK applicants?

I’m part of gc for all the UK students that have applied through InterHECS. I think every agency has their own gc. What are you studying?
Original post by Iramdo
Do you have any idea about the exam structure and how it’s going to be since it’s online?

My agency told me it’s on Camera like Zoom.
But other students who are a part of EU did the entrance exam on 7th of September so I have no idea how it’s going to be.

Thanksss

Yeah we’ve been given a load of Chem and bio questions. That’s what I’ve been using to study. Stick with that and I’m sure you’ll be fine.
I know a few people that done the exam in September and it was online for them too. You’ll be given instructions closer to the time but from what I’ve heard it’s pretty straight forward, you just login to the platform with a link they send and it’ll give you each section of the exam. But you can’t go back and forth between subjects so if you start with bio for example you have to complete before moving on to the next one.
Reply 12
Yeah we’ve been given a load of Chem and bio questions. That’s what I’ve been using to study. Stick with that and I’m sure you’ll be fine.
I know a few people that done the exam in September and it was online for them too. You’ll be given instructions closer to the time but from what I’ve heard it’s pretty straight forward, you just login to the platform with a link they send and it’ll give you each section of the exam. But you can’t go back and forth between subjects so if you start with bio for example you have to complete before moving on to the next one.

I’m literally learning all the questions because it’s been afew years since I did A level Biology and Chemistry. So in terms on content I’m not so confident. So I’m learning the questions that’s all :/

Okay cool, I get it now. So it is on Camera or not??
Because as far as I’m aware students could just do the online exam as an Open Book exam.
Reply 13
I’m part of gc for all the UK students that have applied through InterHECS. I think every agency has their own gc. What are you studying?

Hey, could I be added to this gc aswell.

And I am studying Dentistry:smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Cheesecake19
What exam prep materials have you used?

I have been given no textbooks or any content to revise. I’ve been given like 400+ questions for Biology and 400+ for chemistry. And an English ILETS questions. And that’s it tbh, I’ve just been told to revise over all the questions.
Reply 15

Also, do you think the questions will be repeated, or do you think we will get new unseen questions.

My agency told me they will all be repeated meaning that out of the 800+ Bio and Chem questions 30 questions will turn up, 15 for each section.
I hope we don’t get anything unseen because I have not revised content. Just these questions.
Original post by Iramdo
I’m literally learning all the questions because it’s been afew years since I did A level Biology and Chemistry. So in terms on content I’m not so confident. So I’m learning the questions that’s all :/

Okay cool, I get it now. So it is on Camera or not??
Because as far as I’m aware students could just do the online exam as an Open Book exam.

Honestly same, it’s been a fair few years since I did a-levels myself. But if you learn the content with the questions you’ve been given I’m sure you’ll be good.

It’s not actually on camera from what I’ve been told. They did tell us we’d have to have cameras and mics on but I don’t know anyone who sat the exam in September who did that.
Original post by Iramdo
Also, do you think the questions will be repeated, or do you think we will get new unseen questions.

My agency told me they will all be repeated meaning that out of the 800+ Bio and Chem questions 30 questions will turn up, 15 for each section.
I hope we don’t get anything unseen because I have not revised content. Just these questions.

The September exam didn’t have any new questions, they were all from the samples given but I’m not relying on that entirely myself. Don’t want any nasty surprises lol
Reply 18
The September exam didn’t have any new questions, they were all from the samples given but I’m not relying on that entirely myself. Don’t want any nasty surprises lol

Ohh right okay, i heard from someone they did not have their camera on so I don’t know :frown:

Do you know anyone whom you could ask if they had their camera and mic on in the September exam?
I mean it’s too late for me to learn content I’m just sticking to the questions now :frown:
My agency did reassure me that nothing new will come up. So I hope nothing new comes up.
Reply 19

How did you know that the September exam did not have any new questions?

Did your agent tell you this

Quick Reply