The Student Room Group

how many ppl lose their virginity in freshers week?

Don't want my first time to be with someone I just met when I'm rly drunk tbh
I'm going to guess "not many". Don't do anything you don't want to or are uncomfortable with, and don't feel pressure to participate in the drunk hookup culture that appears at uni. Typically there are much fewer people actually doing so than teenagers think.
Reply 2
Original post by lol.yolo
I'm going to guess "not many". Don't do anything you don't want to or are uncomfortable with, and don't feel pressure to participate in the drunk hookup culture that appears at uni. Typically there are much fewer people actually doing so than teenagers think.

yh like I never felt ready with any bfs before now, but at the same time i don't want to be a virgin anymore lol so maybe meaningless sex in freshers week wouldn't be such a bad thing
Plenty of girls do, particularly during freshers fortnight.
Chances vary according to social lifestyle, physical appearance, health, body language and type of first impressions.
Some guys too.
Usually those who are friends with the most popular guys or very involved in student activism & campus based political groups.

It is important to always trust your gut instinct and use your common sense.
Control your booze consumption.
Automatically take personal responsibility for all your actions and don't consider booze as an excuse for anything.
Stick to your dealbreakers and don't allow anyone to pester, intimidate or attempt to shame you into agreeing to do something against your wishes.
Good luck!
Reply 4
Not sure if the ONS collects statistics on this. I suspect it’s less than you might think. If you’re attractive or socially competent enough to go all out in freshers week you might well have done it before. If not you might be weighing things up a while longer at uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending