The Student Room Group

Module Selection

Hey guys, I have chosen the module I want to do in my final year at uni and now having second thoughts. I have chosen Medical Biochemistry and have gotten but now thinking of cha going to medical microbiology.

Could anyone help me with this dilemma please!

Thanks!
Reply 1
Anyone able to kindly help me please
Reply 2
Anyone
Reply 3
Bump
Reply 4
Bump
Since I've already locked one of your threads, I'm wary that locking this one will prompt you to simply re-post. So I'm going to post the forum rules here instead. I'll ask you to read them and realise why they're relevant to yourself right now. I won't be locking this thread, because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Sometimes people want to 'bump' a thread (ie, post in it again so it returns to the top of the chronological thread list). That’s fine once, if your thread hasn’t had a response after a significant amount of time. But please don’t bump a thread multiple times or without allowing appropriate time for others to read the thread and reply. How much time you should wait for a reply depends on the forum - in busier forums, it becomes appropriate to bump a thread sooner than in quieter ones. As a rough guide, please give it 24 hours and don’t bump a thread while it’s still near the top of the most recently updated threads in its forum.

Do not post the same content multiple times, within either a single or multiple threads. These will be removed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending