Can you do a masters degree without a levels?

Watch
georgiarose2000
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am applying to do a batchelors degree in physics but dont hold any a levels, i was wondering if any universities would offer masters degrees with only batchelors degrees and gcses as past qualifications?
LAwgirl2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there, I got 10 A-C GCSE's and went on to university (Birkbeck) and achieved a First-class with honours LLB. I applied for an LLM and got an unconditional offer at LSE to study the LLM. Do not let your lack of A-Level's deter you. I couldn't study for my A Levels for personal reasons and I did put this across in my application to LSE. I also got offers from other universities, just make sure you spend time on your applications for your masters and make it stand out.. I hope this helps!
Last edited by LAwgirl2020; 4 weeks ago
Iguana77
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am in my third year now and starting to apply for masters courses. I have no a levels and was worried about this when applying but neither of the places I'm applying for ask for them on the application theyre just interested in your undergraduate!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (182)
55.49%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (46)
14.02%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (36)
10.98%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (31)
9.45%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.57%

Watched Threads