Reply 3
relationship stuff
Original post by Anonymous
relationship stuff

Care to elaborate?
Reply 5
Original post by SlaveofAll
Care to elaborate?

ok so i got a boy best friend and he is friends with my ex and my boy best friend is living with my ex.
so one day i was texting my boy bestie and stuff then one minet i k my ex is on the phone texting me
so i told my boyfriend that my ex was texting me using my besties phone
now my boyfriend wants me to block him and never talk to him again bc my ex was on my besties phone
ok so i got a boy best friend and he is friends with my ex and my boy best friend is living with my ex.
so one day i was texting my boy bestie and stuff then one minet i k my ex is on the phone texting me
now my boyfriend wants me to block him and never talk to him again bc my ex was on my besties phone

I see.
Reply 7
I see.

what do i do
what do i do

Explain to your boyfriend that your friend has nothing to do with your ex.
Reply 9
Explain to your boyfriend that your friend has nothing to do with your ex.

i'm trying but he already made up his mind
i'm trying but he already made up his mind

A temporary time apart from each other should help clear his mind about it.

Your bf wants you to block your best friend? That's unnecessary. It's not like he's helping your ex get back with you or anything

Quick Reply

Latest