How do you delete messages...

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Valbonne92
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I spent a good 10 minutes clicking on all the messages I no longer wish to keep but can't find the delete key anywhere :confused:

My PMs are all full - HELP!
SmilerNuts
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
Scroll to the bottom of the page. There's a drop down that says "move to folder". Click that and select delete
Valbonne92
Rep:
(Original post by SmilerNuts)
Scroll to the bottom of the page. There's a drop down that says "move to folder". Click that and select delete
Arghh, sweeeet. I did that before though, and got really confused because it said I had to store it in folders. What a mission :rolleyes:.

Thanks, dude.
Valbonne92
Rep:
What the hell...I just deleted all of the ones I don't want to keep anymore and now it says I have more messages saved than I previously did before...:confused:

SmilerNuts
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Try deleting the last PM received, or at least the last one from admin.
Valbonne92
Rep:
I've deleted the ones from TSR and will do the last one I recieved now..

Hold up...

Valbonne92
Rep:
Done. I am having a rather interesting PMing sesh with someone atm .

So I don't particularly want to delete their messages!

Thanks for the help, dude.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ah yes, another day browsing TheStudentRoom...

Name:  FixYoSite.PNG
Views: 91
Size:  143.0 KB
acestar123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
loool yh its looking crazy....
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
17.86%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (44)
52.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.76%

Watched Threads