Turn on thread page Beta

Strange Teachers do you have any watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just some general chatting..do you have any weird teachers? in my old private school, my teacher had gone to Thailand on holiday and came back as a Buddhist/Hindustian/what its called.

He would always want to start the lesson by getting us all to chant a prayer, he said it brought deeper understanding. My parents took me away from the school and put me in another private school.

Do your teachers do weird things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    Just some general chatting..do you have any weird teachers? in my old private school, my teacher had gone to Thailand on holiday and came back as a Buddhist/Hindustian/what its called.

He would always want to start the lesson by getting us all to chant a prayer, he said it brought deeper understanding. My parents took me away from the school and put me in another private school.

my maths teacher compared my class to icing last week :confused:

ReputationRep:

Mine wrote 'da rulz' instead of 'the rules' :confused:

ReputationRep:
    @ eric >> why, are you all frigid?

ReputationRep:
    I had a teached who through books at you if you pissed him off (he later went in for psychiatric care) and a lecture who used a cane to get peoples attentions

ReputationRep:
    @ eric >> why, are you all frigid?
    nope, i run. Out of the classroom coz he is so boring :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My computing teacher is bloody nuts! She has to ask the class questions about computing cos she doesnt know (!!!!) and she always says "That really offends me" to the minorest (is that a word? lol) of things.

ReputationRep:
    yep mine are wierd

ReputationRep:
    My physics teacher has kissed all the people in my A2 class. He is male, so is most of the class...

The woodwork teacher threatened us with hammers, then had a breakdown, came back, cut his finger off with the circular saw, and now works on the fish counter in Waitrose!

ReputationRep:
    if my physics teacher tried to snog the old toastmaster i would smack him with a force so large he wont know how many Newtons hit him.. har har har

so has he snogged you too??

ReputationRep:
    Not snogged just on the back of the head. I didn't mean full on kissing b/c that would be perverted. Although I'm not sure if any type of kissing between teacher and pupil is not perverted.

ReputationRep:
    My old French teacher, at Christmas, told us she had a suprise for us. She turned out the lights and went out of the room. She then comes back in, turns the light on, hits play on a cassette recorder and started dancing around the classroom saying, "I am the Christmas fairy!"

Beat that for weirdness :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh i'd like a bit more than a snog from my maths teacher..

ReputationRep:
    My phsyics teacher throws things at people. Like board rubbers...and chairs...and he once wore a luminous pink suit, complete with bowler hat to school. All day.

Oh and he drives a really old skoda

ReputationRep:

i live in the art department, im surrounded by them all day

ReputationRep:
    most of my teahers are fairly normal

my maths teacher has a limp at the mo from tryin to chase a cat and fallin over at the weekend and she sings randomly alot

ReputationRep:
    what does she belt a tune out to? Usher?

ReputationRep:
    ~at my primary school, one of the principals would randomly walk into one of the classes with his guitar, pull a chair out from under th table and start strumming away, singing these aussie bush songs :confused: and in 3rd grade, my teacher would join in with her didgeridoo!

the drama teacher in high school was truly weird--thank god he's left now. We'd have to do all this weird activities like standing in a circle and passing around a wooden red clog while playing some form of 'association'. there were 2 groups that alternated each week, and students(all-girls) told how they had to close their eyes and RUN INTO HIM and he'd catch u or sthg :eek: :confused: we, the other group were in fear for the rest of the week. and luckily we made us do a super hard test the next week, where the average score was like 30% or sthg---v.v. strange. oh and we had to write in this weekly journal of our lessons...whihc he made us hand in, but then just threw back at us without marking :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My old French teacher, at Christmas, told us she had a suprise for us. She turned out the lights and went out of the room. She then comes back in, turns the light on, hits play on a cassette recorder and started dancing around the classroom saying, "I am the Christmas fairy!"
    Now that is odd. my old french teacher used to get a tissue and wipe her armpits (yuk) and stand on a chair and pretend to be a chimp every lesson

ReputationRep:
    There is a weird History teacher who actually is hitler he has even got the moooostack! Anyway he had a ohoto of Hitler up on the power point projector thing and he came into class one day and did a Nazi Salute. Freak show.
    Oh yeah and there are two PE teachers they appear to be inspeperable -we call them Bill and Ben. Anyway they think it is summer all year round and wear flips flops and sunglasses on top of their heads. They are both from South Africa and say that they want to marry south african sheep farmers,of course we allknow that they want to marry each other. But they are cool anyway and instead of making us do crappy warm ups for hockey they let us play ultimate frisbe as a warm up.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.