Strange Teachers do you have any Watch

This discussion is closed.
XlaurenX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i had a teacher who turned out to be a paedophile and he had profiles on me and all my class mates. apparently the police used the profiles as evidence to prosecute him...
figgetyfig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Lillith Grimore)
My phsyics teacher throws things at people. Like board rubbers...and chairs...and he once wore a luminous pink suit, complete with bowler hat to school. All day.

Oh and he drives a really old skoda
Posted ages ago I know, but his son's on my course
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have an old hippy professor who did parrot impressions in the middle of a lecture once.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
Just some general chatting..do you have any weird teachers? in my old private school, my teacher had gone to Thailand on holiday and came back as a Buddhist/Hindustian/what its called.

He would always want to start the lesson by getting us all to chant a prayer, he said it brought deeper understanding. My parents took me away from the school and put me in another private school.

Do your teachers do weird things?
I used to have a psychology lecturer who displayed good-looking young guys on his screensaver. And we're talking about a 40/50 year old man here :eek: :eek: :eek:

We too, were all scared of him
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~one of my piano teachers was found out to be a paedophile :eek: :eek: :eek: Although his face didn't show on the news, we knew his name and there were updates about him going through court proceedings etc. .. he WAS a reputable examiner and composer too
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My english teacher last week, while trying to describe the Miller from The Miller's Tale (chaucer) decided to run head first into the classroom door to show how the Miller would have knocked it down with his head...
python05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My old history teacher recorded us on a tape recorder.

On our last lesson he was away and we didn't get a cover. So we went through this desk looking for the cupboard keys and thats when we found it
mariska99
Report 13 years ago
I have loads of weird teachers. Physics teacher tells us weird stories about his life - like the time he realised he was loosing sperm because of radiation :confused: and my chemistry teacher is in love with himself and this french teacher shouts at random intervals and is a loner and my english teacher sings to himself all the time (i do but still from him it seems more weird) and my history teacher thinks we're in a time machine when we're in class and he told us he'd give us all demerits if we killed ourselves....
the list goes on and on....

but they're pretty fun people
britishseapower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
one of my old tutors at college use to make up loads of stories where she saved peoples lives and was held hostage by rebel forces and oh yeah, the time she stepped on a gorillas head
britishseapower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have one now, wouldn't say he's strange its more funny but he's always doing david brent/alan partridge impressions and teaches how they would
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 13 years ago
simple answer. yes.
RieLouise
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
All of my teachers were strange - I went to a Catholic School.

But the strangest teacher I ever had was...myself. For various reasons I had to resort to auto-didacticism to get myelf through GCSEs.
Robber's ghost
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had a lot of strange teachers at my old school. What was strange about them was that they seemed absolutely incapable of teaching. Or, in fact, controlling the class at all. Some of them barely spoke English. Some only lasted one day. Many of the broke down crying after just a few hours.

Probably the strangest though was my brother's music teacher who was always convinced that he was teaching physics.
Euripides
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
One of my classics teachers does not have a TV!!! :eek:

and he pronounces the word 'almost' as 'ohmost' - it's hilarious.
midloon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
History Teacher - sings random Irish jigs (dances and all) and acts like a dog when she gets annoyed (ie growling and barking at you)

Geography teacher - is about 12 and has random spurts where he talks in stupid voices about absolute crap. that and we seem to know every detail of his personal life - girlfriend, money etc

Chemistry teacher - the usual crazy scientist type. crazy.

Biology - evil woman who has the capacity to annoy everyone in the classroom. and forgets entire arguments with her from previous lessons. evil dammit.
Vivianna
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Erm there was one music teacher who made us do a ton of work for an hour and then ripped it up in front of us :mad: Another who used to lob books at us, one who spent all his time flirting with the girls and one maths teacher who wouldn't teach us until we were quiet (which never happended), we spent 6 months not doing a thing in maths :mad:
sekhmet
Report 13 years ago
My graphics teacher is notorious for losing coursework, so when i refused to hand it in he offered me his watch to keep until he gave my work back. I didn't hand it in on the basis that i already had a watch!
sekhmet
Report 13 years ago
I had a History teacher who re-enacted the whole of the assasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand! That was one weird lesson.
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
someone i know in physics class got called a dense fruitcake by the teacher...

also, my old physics teacher (sec school) was a biology teacher in disguise...
never mind...
Shushi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a teacher, well no really my teacher but he is just a odd one who doesn't teach me, he is so gay !! He chat up boys :eek: he actually make me sick!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads