Rayansam2003
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is any one studying or have study OCR Level 3 Free Standing Mathematics Qualification: Additional Maths and can help me with practice papers. 2019-2020
jellycatrain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi!
I did the FSMQ 2 years ago. You can find past papers under 'question papers, mark schemes and reports' here
Also, most of the content crosses over with year 1 A Level (at least for OCR) so if you're really running out of practice questions, AS maths papers are good place to find some. That said - don't worry if you can't do some of the AS ones, they will sometimes be more difficult or include some things you haven't learnt.
Hope that helps!
Rayansam2003
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jellycatrain)
Hi!
I did the FSMQ 2 years ago. You can find past papers under 'question papers, mark schemes and reports' here
Also, most of the content crosses over with year 1 A Level (at least for OCR) so if you're really running out of practice questions, AS maths papers are good place to find some. That said - don't worry if you can't do some of the AS ones, they will sometimes be more difficult or include some things you haven't learnt.
Hope that helps!
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (1)
100%
No (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed