The Student Room Group

Additional maths OCR

Is any one studying or have study OCR Level 3 Free Standing Mathematics Qualification: Additional Maths and can help me with practice papers. 2019-2020
Hi!
I did the FSMQ 2 years ago. You can find past papers under 'question papers, mark schemes and reports' here
Also, most of the content crosses over with year 1 A Level (at least for OCR) so if you're really running out of practice questions, AS maths papers are good place to find some. That said - don't worry if you can't do some of the AS ones, they will sometimes be more difficult or include some things you haven't learnt.
Hope that helps!
Original post by jellycatrain
Hi!
I did the FSMQ 2 years ago. You can find past papers under 'question papers, mark schemes and reports' here
Also, most of the content crosses over with year 1 A Level (at least for OCR) so if you're really running out of practice questions, AS maths papers are good place to find some. That said - don't worry if you can't do some of the AS ones, they will sometimes be more difficult or include some things you haven't learnt.
Hope that helps!

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest