He kissed someone else

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I was using my bf phone to do some of my work cause my phone has some issues... so when I finished the work, decided to go through the pictures I took and I saw them and move past them to see other pictures and I saw a video of him kissing and squeezing another girl’s breast...she was sitting on his laps and they were just doing all that stuff... and I was so hurt. I confronted him and he said it was a dump mistake that he’s sorry and she doesn’t mean anything. But I don’t believe him anymore... and we are in a long distance relationship.. I don’t get to see him often, I travel to visit him sometimes which I did right now and I saw this video.. it really hurts so much. Don’t know what to do, do I forgive him ?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was using my bf phone to do some of my work cause my phone has some issues... so when I finished the work, decided to go through the pictures I took and I saw them and move past them to see other pictures and I saw a video of him kissing and squeezing another girl’s breast...she was sitting on his laps and they were just doing all that stuff... and I was so hurt. I confronted him and he said it was a dump mistake that he’s sorry and she doesn’t mean anything. But I don’t believe him anymore... and we are in a long distance relationship.. I don’t get to see him often, I travel to visit him sometimes which I did right now and I saw this video.. it really hurts so much. Don’t know what to do, do I forgive him ?
that's up to you but i'd dump his ass.
but ask him why he kept the pictures in his phone if she didn't mean anything
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
1 : Yea, should likely dump a cheat
2 : Don't rake through peoples phones, you'll never find anything nice and it undermines your own position. (I was being a sneak and I caught you being sneak!)
3 : LDRs with young people tend to always end this way, they're almost 'Pretend' imo.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
1 : Yea, should likely dump a cheat
2 : Don't rake through peoples phones, you'll never find anything nice and it undermines your own position. (I was being a sneak and I caught you being sneak!)
3 : LDRs with young people tend to always end this way, they're almost 'Pretend' imo.
regarding point 2, atleast you know where you stand rather than being led on.. its better to snoop
user2313
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did you really just say 'should I forgive him'??? He literally cheated on you and you are considering forgiving him wow
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by user2313)
Did you really just say 'should I forgive him'??? He literally cheated on you and you are considering forgiving him wow
Leaving someone you are attached to, can be difficult which is probably why OP is questioning.. because she loves him.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
regarding point 2, atleast you know where you stand rather than being led on.. its better to snoop
Matter of opinion, there are other, straighter ways to find things out.

You simply CANNOT trust people that rake through phones/bags/pockets imo.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It really isn't. Snooping and being distrustful WILL ruin your relationship - people are entitled to privacy. If someone's cheating on you you'll find out eventually one way or another.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Matter of opinion, there are other, straighter ways to find things out.

You simply CANNOT trust people that rake through phones/bags/pockets imo.
truuu

why not? If you trust them and love them a lot, why does it matter if they go through your ****?
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
truuu

why not? If you trust them and love them a lot, why does it matter if they go through your ****?
Personally I'd be insulted. It's a sign that they don't trust me.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
It really isn't. Snooping and being distrustful WILL ruin your relationship - people are entitled to privacy. If someone's cheating on you you'll find out eventually one way or another.
its not really being distrustful imo.. especially since this relationship is LDR. The other person is supposed to know they are just clearing/comforting their insecurities...

it only becomes toxic if it becomes excessive
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyway OP: I'm so sorry this has happened. I suspect that you will not really be able to trust him after this, and at that point, it's best and kindest to both of you to break up.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Personally I'd be insulted. It's a sign that they don't trust me.
each to their own, i suppose. But if they were didn't let me snoop, then i would take it as sign of hiding something... and would be turn-off especially since idm them going through my stuff
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
its not really being distrustful imo.. especially since this relationship is LDR. The other person is supposed to know they are just clearing/comforting their insecurities...

it only becomes toxic if it becomes excessive
You are of course entitled to your own opinion and your own style of relating to your partner. But for me, even going snooping once is an expression of distrust. It would be different if I let them look at things on my phone but if they went behind my back I wouldn't be happy at all.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
You are of course entitled to your own opinion and your own style of relating to your partner. But for me, even going snooping once is an expression of distrust. It would be different if I let them look at things on my phone but if they went behind my back I wouldn't be happy at all.
maybe.. i guess im only saying idm coz if they find nothing, it would deffo strengthen the bond between us.. but idk.. just doing what i think is right xD
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Girl you deserve better
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
truuu

Easy answer, YOU might be ok with your partner violating your privacy... but is everyone else you talk to ok with it? Highly unlikely. When I message someone, I take it a matter of trust I'm talking to them and THEM ONLY
username5655466
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Easy answer, YOU might be ok with your partner violating your privacy... but is everyone else you talk to ok with it? Highly unlikely. When I message someone, I take it a matter of trust I'm talking to them and THEM ONLY
Prsom
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by user2313)
He said he didn’t sleep, that she just comes to visit and they make out... and make videos together😢
summerbirdreads
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
He said he didn’t sleep, that she just comes to visit and they make out... and make videos together😢
that's more than enough reason to dump his ass if you ask me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (112)
57.14%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.22%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.24%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.16%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.61%

Watched Threads