I have something to tell a girl I like, I'm I'm not exactly sure how to....

Watch
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How would I tell a girl I like that I have a foot fetish without her freaking out?
aneilson
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are the two of you in a relationship?
If not, I think it would be strange if you were to go up to her and just state it outright; she'd probably be a bit confused, to say the least. If you're not in a relationship, it feels like she doesn't need to know unless you absolutely wanted to tell her.
To put it in a conversation... I'm really not sure. Perhaps ask to have a serious conversation with her, so she will take you seriously? Be aware she could react in a number of ways.
DekuMidoriyaOFA
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aneilson)
Are the two of you in a relationship?
If not, I think it would be strange if you were to go up to her and just state it outright; she'd probably be a bit confused, to say the least. If you're not in a relationship, it feels like she doesn't need to know unless you absolutely wanted to tell her.
To put it in a conversation... I'm really not sure. Perhaps ask to have a serious conversation with her, so she will take you seriously? Be aware she could react in a number of ways.
Thank you. Yes, her & I have known each other since elementary school. We've both admitted that we like each other, kissed before, & been bf & gf for abt 1/2 months.
Last edited by DekuMidoriyaOFA; 3 weeks ago
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thread moved to Relationships. :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (114)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.08%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads