Fatimamashal306
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Has anyone done HE diploma in nursing at learn direct as I am stuck in unit 3 please ? if so could you please give me tips and ideas on how to finish it successfully?
Helma1277
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I finished it but can’t remember the question. What question you need help?
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helma1277)
Hi I finished it but can’t remember the question. What question you need hhelp?
Hi, thank you for replying how did you produce an assignment plan I need help with it?
Helma1277
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Fatimamashal306)
Hi, thank you for replying how did you produce an assignment plan I need help with it?
Hi, I checked the unit and it says you have to Paraphrase and Quotation the case study. you can get help for paraphrase from this link
https://quillbot.com/
For the (assignment plan), I didn't see any other question about it!
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
Hi, I checked the unit and it says you have to Paraphrase and Quotation the case study. you can get help for paraphrase from this link
https://quillbot.com/
For the (assignment plan), I didn't see any other question about it!
Hi, Again I just wanted to ask some help with referencing and citation for Unit 2 access to HE nursing diploma. How did you do the referencing and citation as I can't find the reference in the booklet. Could you please help?
Helma1277
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, Again I just wanted to ask some help with referencing and citation for Unit 2 access to HE nursing diploma. How did you do the referencing and citation as I can't find the reference in the booklet. Could you please help?
Hi, write about Kolb and Honey and Mumford theory of learning style. Use these two websites for evaluation for your reference and Honey and Mumford (1972). Hope this helps you.
1-McLeod, S, A. (2017) Simply Psychology.
http://www.simplypsychology.org/learning-kolb.html

2-Mobbs, D. (2010) University of Leicester. {online}
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
Hi, write about Kolb and Honey and Mumford theory of learning style. Use these two websites for evaluation for your reference and Honey and Mumford (1972). Hope this helps you.H
1-McLeod, S, A. (2017) Simply Psychology.
http://www.simplypsychology.org/learning-kolb.html

2-Mobbs, D. (2010) University of Leicester. {online}
Hi, but in the assignment says it should be from the booklet they have provided.
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
Hi, but in the assignment says it should be from the booklet they have provided.

I don't understand as they said the quotes must also be from the relevant extract from the original text?
Helma1277
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

I don't understand as they said the quotes must also be from the relevant extract from the original text?
Hi, if you check the 2.1 section its explain these two authors, so you explain your strengths and use Kolb theory, then write about your weakness and use the other theory and explain why you agree with them.
the second one that you wrote, is it for Unit 2?
pinkyies
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone done HE diploma in nursing at learn direct as I am stuck in unit 3 please ? if so could you please give me tips and ideas on how to finish it successfully?
Hi
Am stuck on this same unit too. Please let us know when you find anything.
Thanks
pinkyies
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, if you check the 2.1 section its explain these two authors, so you explain your strengths and use Kolb theory, then write about your weakness and use the other theory and explain why you agree with them.
the second one that you wrote, is it for Unit 2?
Hi
I couldn't find any references for this unit 2 and unfortunately referred which is heartbreaking 😢. But please can you help explain.
Thanks
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by pinkyies)
Hi
I couldn't find any references for this unit 2 and unfortunately referred which is heartbreaking 😢. But please can you help explain.
Thanks
That's what I have been struggling with and now I have finally submitted my unit 2 assignment and they are marking it so late. My tutor told me if there are no references in the booklet just write the origin of the text with the year of publision.
pinkyies
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's what I have been struggling with and now I have finally submitted my unit 2 assignment and they are marking it so late. My tutor told me if there are no references in the booklet just write the origin of the text with the year of publision.
Thank you very much for your reply. I would do just that.
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
Thank you very much for your reply. I would do just that.
Hello, Again have you submitted your Unit 2 assignment? I have submitted it but IDK when they will mark it.
Helma1277
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi
Thanks
Hi, did you managed or still need help?
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
Hi, did you managed or still need help?
Hi, are you also doing nursing diploma at learndirect and I submitted my Unit 2 and did the same thing with assignment like I told you but I am still waiting for my tutor to mark it. Did they mark yours if so did you achieved it?
Helma1277
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi, are you also doing nursing diploma at learndirect and I submitted my Unit 2 and did the same thing with assignment like I told you but I am still waiting for my tutor to mark it. Did they mark yours if so did you achieved it?
Hi, yes add I finished the course last month.
bewlay9411
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
HI - not completely relevant but how are you finding the course? What is the workload like?
Fatimamashal306
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi, yes add I finished the course last month.
Hi, thanks for replying. How much did you paid for the course as mine is 115.10 per month and the total is 1115.10 per year. Do you think If I finish the course early will I still have to pay the total amount?
pinkyies
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I will resubmit it again but the tutor referred me to ask the course manager for another submission. I will update you about it when i do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (10)
58.82%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (1)
5.88%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (2)
11.76%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
5.88%
I haven't started researching yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
17.65%

Watched Threads