Lost n lonely
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm going to this secondary school and I'm in year 8 that I don't really like. I only like how I'm always struggling just eat food so I can have time to go and pray. We have this praying place in my school that i go to but me and other students ridiculed because people say go and "pray for your sins" or "you must have a lot of sins". The surprising thing is this is not children's saying it it's teachers. I don't like how big the place is but my mum is the reason I'm going because she adore that school. I really wanted to go to another school me and my best friend were planing to go to and even my mum was unbowed before she changed her mind. I feel so lonely in school and miserable while my friend is always happy going to school. I wanna transfer to the school I was originally planing to goto but I don't have the courage to tell my mum and face her.im a child and the decision rests with my mum. What should I do?
Last edited by Lost n lonely; 4 weeks ago
Jetwasher
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do what's best for u and makes you happy thats always the best thing to do! Your mum may adore the school but sometimes being honest is better and u may realise that u worried for nothing. Theres no harm in asking, if you never ask you'll never know! Also don't listen to the teachers, you praying often is a sign of dedication and ur commitment to ur faith is impressive
Lost n lonely
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
OK I'll ask her tonight and tell u how it goes. Whish me luck🤞
Jetwasher
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lost n lonely)
OK I'll ask her tonight and tell u how it goes. Whish me luck🤞
Good luck!!!
Lost n lonely
Rep:
?
I

(Original post by Jetwasher)
Good luck!!!
I could ask her she's just so hard to talk to. So I'll just ask my dad, he's always been easier to talk to
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Tell your mum how you feel she should understand. Truthfully, I believe she has chosen the school you were placed in based on her desires not yours. If you aren't able to change schools you will have to try to make the best of it and make the school your own. If you feel intimidated by your school and the people in it just find people who are like-minded and can help you get the best you can from your experience there. Be strong and do your best to make the school you're in a place you want to be in rather than a place you wish you could leave.
Lost n lonely
Rep:
?
Is it better to be in a school with friends or in a school with no friends?because I feel like the friends I've made aren't a good influence on me. I've also found out that going to an all girls school will improve my grades and the school I've always wanted to go to 8s an all girls school
Last edited by Lost n lonely; 3 weeks ago
Jetwasher
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lost n lonely)
Is it better to be in a school with friends or in a school with no friends?because I feel like the friends I've made aren't a good influence on me. I've also found out that going to an all girls school will improve my grades and the school I've always wanted to go to 8s an all girls school
Well if u don't like the friends you've made then I'd say having no friends is better. Also you may make more friends at the new school anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (154)
54.8%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (41)
14.59%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.03%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.25%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.63%

Watched Threads