Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
2h journey to Kingston University from London worth it? Or should I go to Westminster 40min away. In terms of ranking Kingston seems much ahead. Also will I be the only one travelling that long 😪..ah that's sucks.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
2h journey to Kingston University from London worth it? Or should I go to Westminster 40min away. In terms of ranking Kingston seems much ahead. Also will I be the only one travelling that long 😪..ah that's sucks.
Hiii I travel 1hr and almost 45mins to get to Kingston. Same Westminster is also almost like 45 mins from me and I still chose Kingston
Compared to my friends experience currently at Westminster, my experience is better by far the teachers r so much nicer and the scenery is so beautiful
Yeah the ranking does really help in choosing
You r not the only one travelling that long
It’s almost like a routine
Slx.24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Damn that's far, the trek to my 6f is about 1 and a half hrs max if traffic is horrible (probably a bit longer due to the petrol **** ugh)
I'm weird so I like being by myself commuting like that lol but 2 hours really is an exhausting amount for the average human
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hiii I travel 1hr and almost 45mins to get to Kingston. Same Westminster is also almost like 45 mins from me and I still chose Kingston
Compared to my friends experience currently at Westminster, my experience is better by far the teachers r so much nicer and the scenery is so beautiful
Yeah the ranking does really help in choosing
You r not the only one travelling that long
It’s almost like a routine
Thanks you sharing your experience..Well turns out it take only 1h 24min if use southwestern railway. I tried to avoid with by using underground and bus only cz I thought they don't accept oyster card. Also after some research figured that avoiding zone 1 and 2 will save half money on single journey..
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks you sharing your experience..Well turns out it take only 1h 24min if use southwestern railway. I tried to avoid with by using underground and bus only cz I thought they don't accept oyster card. Also after some research figured that avoiding zone 1 and 2 will save half money on single journey..
Yeah! I didn’t know that too
I’m moving to my friends apartments so my travel would be around 1hr and 30 mins
Tip about SWR I found out it’s cheaper to buy from their own app rather than Trainline because there’s no booking fee hope that helps
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Yeah! I didn’t know that too
I’m moving to my friends apartments so my travel would be around 1hr and 30 mins
Tip about SWR I found out it’s cheaper to buy from their own app rather than Trainline because there’s no booking fee hope that helps
Do u know how railcard 18-25 works?. It says £30 pm or £70 per year. So I buy for 1y card can I use SWR regularly?
Anonymous #2
Report 14 minutes ago
Do u know how railcard 18-25 works?. It says £30 pm or £70 per year. So I buy for 1y card can I use SWR regularly?
Yes the 18-25 just gives you discounts on the journeys u make using the SWR
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 minutes ago
I think I'd cry if I had to travel far to a uni I hate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (44)
12.98%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.43%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.85%

Watched Threads