The Student Room Group

crush

hey,

so I have a crush on this guy who works at my tuition but he's in 6th form and I'm in yr 10 and my friend goes there too, last week she told me that she's seen him giving me looks I had noticed it a while back he would look at me and start smiling.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO...?🙈🦋
Study, and do well in your exams:dontknow:
As someone who was a 6th former I can confidently assure you that we have no interest in year 10's
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hungrysalamander
As someone who was a 6th former I can confidently assure you that we have no interest in year 10's

from another fellow 6th former agreed... that's a whole case even so lmao
just act normal and wave to him and smile back
Reply 5
Original post by STARFIRE13245
just act normal and wave to him and smile back

at least one understanding one 🤣
Original post by Anonymous
hey,

so I have a crush on this guy who works at my tuition but he's in 6th form and I'm in yr 10 and my friend goes there too, last week she told me that she's seen him giving me looks I had noticed it a while back he would look at me and start smiling.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO...?🙈🦋

Just try and meet someone in your own year, no 6th former would want to go out with a year 10 unless they want to end up on a list. No but seriously you could try your luck and go talk to him but if he doesn't want to it isn't the end of the world.
Or something like that. I live in the UK and idk what we have here.

CIA and MI6
Ignore it and try to forget about it.
If he's interested in you (unlikely) he doesn't know you so is probably of questionable character given your age difference.
Plus, your post doesn't exactly scream 'responsible enough to be in a relationship' - especially with an age difference like that and the subsequent power imbalance.
Reply 9
hey,

I agree with the initial reply. Enjoy your childhood/junior secondary school years while you still have it.
For now just study hard and do well on your GCSEs first. Trust me, 6th formers aren't into yr 10s.
CIA and MI6

Nope, the CIA is American and MI6 is for foreign intelligence rather than internal.
MI5's the pertinent intelligence agency.

THAT'S FUNNY FOR NO REASON LMAOO

anyway, bro maybe you should focus on your work because clearly you have tuition for a reason and i don't think your parents want to waste their money and time if you keep distracting yourself like that xxxxx
Original post by Rufus The Red
Ignore it and try to forget about it.
If he's interested in you (unlikely) he doesn't know you so is probably of questionable character given your age difference.
Plus, your post doesn't exactly scream 'responsible enough to be in a relationship' - especially with an age difference like that and the subsequent power imbalance.

yeah its a bit dodgey lmao
Original post by Rufus The Red
Nope, the CIA is American and MI6 is for foreign intelligence rather than internal.
MI5's the pertinent intelligence agency.

yes ik... sorry my joke was dead lol :frown:
at least one understanding one 🤣

hey at least i love someone the same year as me year 11
Sixth formers barely even glance at the younger years, unless it's the Year 13 girls calling the Year 7s 'cute little midgets'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending