The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Meeting people on my course

Hiya
Does anyone know any apps or pages I can joint to meet people who are going to be on my course
I’m about to do a masters in digital communications photography at university of Wolverhampton and want to meet some people

Thank youuuu
Reply 1
Original post by Grose26
Hiya
Does anyone know any apps or pages I can joint to meet people who are going to be on my course
I’m about to do a masters in digital communications photography at university of Wolverhampton and want to meet some people

Thank youuuu

Best apps I would suggest using is Facebook. It'll likely have a group of 'freshers 2021/22' or 'students 2021/22' that you can join, and just put a post out asking if anyone else is studying digital communications photography.
Chances are there will be at least one other person who is.
Then just arrange to meet them near the fountains in town (by Lloyds Bank, Greggs) as that's a good central meeting point.
(to get there from uni, head out the main exit, walk towards the church, down the alley path, and cross the lights).

Hope you're able to meet people. Wolves uni is a great place to study - I would know. I graduated with a 2:1 from there.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending