my ex is annoying me!

Watch
Jennifer303
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I blocked my ex after I broke up with him 7 weeks ago. he called me on another number couple times to explain himself of the betrayal he caused me to break up with him.

after answering some of the phone calls he's asked to unblock him after a couple weeks I decided to. I told him i'll never forgive him or take him back but he still insists to try fix things so I give him forgiveness. I just said whatever but I'm not putting any type of effort because I don't want to be with him and I won't forgive him. I did him a favour by unblocking him which probably gave him comfort but. when I unblocked him he sends me messages in the morning and phones me. I havent responded or called back because he clearly is too comfortable. I kind of want to block him back but I'm going to just look petty and I can't be bothered but I don't want to be constantly disturbed by him. am I rude for ignoring him? I did tell him don't contact me everyday because I have no intention with him. I think because I'm nice and calm he thinks he has a chance.
he says loosing me has made him love me more (what an idiot) why does this happen why do people realise your worth when they loose you?
did unblocking him make him think he has me back? I want him to still feel like he's lost me.

I regret unblocking him. do you think I can still have him unblocked and hell still regret what he did. do you think I can still have him unblocked and he'll accept I won't be with him again.

what do I do?????????
Lwexi12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Baby girl....what a mess! Here's some girl-to-girl talk... your self-worth is determined by you, you don't have to depend on anyone else to tell you who you are. There are always 2 sides to a story and if you don't mind me asking what did he do? With the information given I'd say you're doubting your ability to ignore him and you keep telling yourself he doesn't deserve you and ect. I honestly, and don't take this wrong I'm just basing it off this post, think you still like him. You don't need to try and make him feel like he lost you if you just let go of him and move on ( block him and just lose contact period) he'll feel that way regardless if you meant anything to him.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just block him and move on. Your unblocking him is likely giving him the impression that he can still win you back, from whatever crime he committed, if you want it to stop (and since apparently telling him point blank has failed) just block him on everything and tell him to stop contacting you. If he stops, and its really starting to annoy you,. you can always threaten to report him for harassment..
Jennifer303
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lwexi12)
Baby girl....what a mess! Here's some girl-to-girl talk... your self-worth is determined by you, you don't have to depend on anyone else to tell you who you are. There are always 2 sides to a story and if you don't mind me asking what did he do? With the information given I'd say you're doubting your ability to ignore him and you keep telling yourself he doesn't deserve you and ect. I honestly, and don't take this wrong I'm just basing it off this post, think you still like him. You don't need to try and make him feel like he lost you if you just let go of him and move on ( block him and just lose contact period) he'll feel that way regardless if you meant anything to him.
hey babes, so his neighbour is his type and he got her number and said it was because they would speak about the building and stuff. which I saw the messages and its true. anyways I didn't trust him still because that's his type of girl and she looks like me. anyways then I saw on her social media she posted in his house on the sofa and he didn't tell me , I think that was unacceptable and disrespectful because he knows how I feel about their 'friendship'. I went to her door and asked her what happened she said nothing happened it was innocent but she said he said to her I'm his ex but he denied that and he asked her to go out with his friends but she said she's busy. anyways I told him that's wrong when you have a girlfriend (btw Im fine with him having female friends as he does and I'm cool with them but something wasn't right here and he met this neighbour recently). anyways we almost broke up because of this and he said he won't ask her out again and it was innocent. a month later we was arguing during the week and he called me acting normal checking in on me then that night , I saw his friend accidentally posted all of them out in a bar and she was sitting with my ex and my ex friend was sitting with her friend. looked like a double date. I immediately called him and was so upset and he try say I'm too dramatic and bring drama to him and I heard her in the back of the phonecall and they was trying to find an after party to go to. they was all drunk at 3am still out and then we went back and forth and he hung up on me and rejected my calls. I broke up with him nd blocked him everywhere. then he calls on unknown a couple days later and I don't pick up then I see on her social media she was with him because they was both in the same car and at his even that he does out of town. (he's single he can but its the fact the girl he disrespected me with he still was chilling with after we broke up). anyways 4 weeks later he calls me like 20 times and he's apologetic etc and chatting so much **** about wanting me back and yeah. ill never get back with him. the disrespect was real.
Jennifer303
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lwexi12)
btw he been begging for weeks for me to unblock. and he said hell buy me a gift he ended up transferring £500 to my account so I unblocked him nd he's been trying to meet. and I've told him I won't get back with him or meet him. unblocking was the only thing I would do.

anyways I'm over him and I know this because I fancy someone else who I recently met. I've kissed him and I won't do this if I had feelings for my ex.

but yeah do u think it was wrong for me to unblock. I don't care anymore or have the urge to pick up his calls. him calling don't bother me one bitt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (88)
57.14%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
11.69%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (20)
12.99%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (11)
7.14%
I haven't started researching yet (8)
5.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.84%

Watched Threads